Cock and Height

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least you're tall, I find that's what attracts them in the first place. Better them being there to be unduly disappointed if that is their expectation than not having anyone to judge imho

If you think you're too small, just get some slammin moves and show them there's nothing to worry about... in fact either way doing that is the way to go. Nobody wants 9" and no idea how to use it

xemnasfury21, 'slamming moves' with a small penis are not going to do the job for most women. :rolleyes: The "it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean" statement is simply not true. :cool:

Gatling

Experimental Member
Media
Here's the real question. I'm 5'6" with 7.5 x 6. For real.

My dick looks huge. With a giant head.

Would you short guys trade the "shock and awe" of that moment when a women feels or sees your cock -- for several inches in height which, we all know, would increase the pool of women who want to fuck.

An earlier post argues that no matter your moves, no matter how enthusiastic you may be, there is no substitute for a real dick. Would you short guys trade that to be taller. I'm not sure for myself. Although at 46 I have tons of game and no worries with women. That was not always the case. I might have traded when I was younger.

GigaTom

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 5'2" tall or should I say short, girth 5 1/4" 6" long

Basically the same height (probably 5'2.5", but that's splitting hairs), depending on the strength of my erection, I'm 6-6.5 in length, 5-5.25 midshaft girth and 5.5-5.75 base girth.

combine my height with a 29 inch waist, and it looks a lot better (I've gotten comments on exactly that.) Proportionally, if you scale to height, it's like a 7.25x (5.9 midshaft, 6.5 base). Not the same feeling, I know, but it gets more of a reaction than it really should on first glance.

cachondo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have known three guys 5'2" or shorter with bigger than 10" It is the most amazing things to see. Two were latino and uncut and I sucked one off and it was amazing. The Mexican said his dad and brother were even bigger. One can only dream...I have actually seen these in person and one was one of my best friends in high school and had that at 15 years of age. We hated him!

johnson1000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im 6foot3inches my cock always looked small until i lost 60lbs (4stone) now it look more in portion (im now 12stone5) at 6.5inch length, 5.3inch girth