cock aroma

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by amboy, Jan 30, 2011.

1. amboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Last night my lover said that she loved the smell of my cock -this was as she was about to deep throat (pics on their way lol). She mentioned that she finds the smell a real turn-on and said she can smell it even before we get naked. My question is whether our cocks do have an aroma and if so, how does this casue others to react? She said it made her really horny.... but she is always horny in any event... I've been with her about a month, so we shag like a couple of college kids.

2. MistahL

MistahL New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, there is a smell. It's like musky. ( is that even a word? :p ), usually smell it when you take off somebody's shorts that are horny. It's really overpowering and sexy.

3. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

There definitely is a scent associated with mens cocks, just as there is with womens pussies. When those areas of the body are not washed regularly the resultant odor can truly put a partner off, and kill any desire for erotic involvement. On the other hand, a mild scent down below can absolutely stimulate sexual activity.

In the case of mens cocks, the scent is usually due to a secretion under the foreskin, adjacent to the frenulum. A pair of small skin pores secrete a substance intended to benefit the foreskin, keeping it supple and free to move back and forth. But failure to clean that area beneath the foreskin, results in an accumulation of smegna, and residue from urine and/or semen, and that can "ferment" into a pretty bad smell.

From my friends who are uncut I have sometimes noticed the scent of their cock, not an unpleasant smell, but with their foreskin intact, the scent seems to develop quicker than with a cut cock. (Even cut cocks have those secretive pores by the frenulum, but the substance is more likely rubbed away so that it doesn't acquire much smell.) I have to admit that the scent of cock from my uncut friends is like an aphrodisiac, it does intensify sexual desire. It's wise to keep the cock washed and fresh, but not so much that you lose the scent that stirs sexual desire.

4. DingoDingo

DingoDingo New Member

After I play soccer or lift weights it always smells musky. Girls say that it smells good, I guess it's just sweat that makes it smell that way. I kinda like it haha

5. erratic

Gold Member

Yeah, in my experience all dicks have a smell. Some more than others.

We humans do have the vestigial leftovers of a large mammalian pheromone receptor, so a lot of scientists surmise that certain smells inexplicably turn people on.

6. yoursgetsmine

yoursgetsmine Member

Albums:
    If you can find it in a dark room, it's worth eating and sucking!

7. hotdogmustard

hotdogmustard Account Disabled

Not a calculus person but this is my equation:
    Regular washing + regular exercise + healthy diet + regular usage=
    good cock aroma

8. Tornado80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The smell of cock is great,balls are about just as good. Everytime i see a cute guy the first thing i think of is wonder what his dick and balls smell like,i dont really care what his dick looks like,i asked a str8 guy once i want to smell his manhood i dont want to suck his dick and he was fine with that,so i did thats all i needed,of course i would have sucked it tho ha.

9. henry777

henry777 Well-Known Member

If you just showered then there isn't usually a smell to a cock. There is a musky, sexy-kinda-smell after a long day at work or after working out. If the smell is too strong then it's a turn off for me. Weird, I have a narrow threshold between a man smelling sexy and a man smelling stinky.

10. nyc4hung

nyc4hung Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I like this thread :)

11. joshl2jk

joshl2jk New Member

Albums:
    uncut here...and the smells of mine drives me crazy..im uncut so the scent for me is intensified

12. muscleslv

muscleslv New Member

Ditto.... Uncut... Aroma after a long day REALLY turns me on.

13. Antarestar

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm uncut too. I think my cock smells like bacon at the end of the day, hahaha. I guess that's where that saying "Pull your pork" comes from. :p

14. kennethmarkzamora

Gold Member

Albums:
    i love the scent of a man, what more of men meat. and now i wanted to smell yours so fcking bad!

15. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    Funny thing; I am willing to lower my standards on many fronts; but dirty funky smelling cock and pussy is not one of them.

That is just me....Nasty armpits...no problem...Nasty other...tbd.

Draft saved Draft deleted