Cock & balls in hole at same time?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Yep, it's fun. I have a regular hookup who can suck my dick and balls at the same time, that's fun, but I've had the whole package (so to speak) inside a coupld of fisting bottoms over the years too.

Last edited:

analogy1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've fucked couple of bottoms with my cock and balls. Had on a leather. Ball stretcher. As soon as I had fully loaded his ass. He came. The anal spasms squeezing my nuts was amazing. A good opportunity when the bottom is really too loose for anything shy of a large zucchini. DP can be fun here as.well.

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
an ex mentioned she could try and take my cock and balls inside her pussy. never tried it tho.. that would have been interesting.. couldnt do it with my girl now, shes to tight. my balls would be in pain!

This sounds odd and I think myself pretty open about such things haha.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I only saw this once in a movie, a guy with long bendy dick and droopy balls, he had his dick in her pussy and his balls in her ass. haven't tried it myself. hhmmmm something to think about.

infinity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had sex with a real nice bottom a few times who could take my dick and balls with a steel ballstretcher around them, i can tell you it is HOT, such a nice feeling having your balls squeezed while fucking, but i think you need lowhangers for it haha.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recall Bbucko mentioning something about doing this...perhap's he'll chime in?

As Hilly notes above, it's something a culmulation of several hours' fisting play. Much like punch-fucking, it's not anything that happens after a 30-minute warm-up.

There were two points that worked really well in my favor:

1) He was actually a bit shorter and slighter than me, so there was no tangle of gangly legs involved; and
2) He had a 30" length of neoprene (about 1/2" wide. which we wrapped very tightly into a sort of cockring/ball-stretcher arrangement.

The neoprene not only stretched very tightly, but was easy for him to clean later (unlike leather, for instance).

As far as positioning went, he had knees and head on the mattress, ass high in the air. I fucked him from behind, inserting balls in first then pushing in a half-hard dick. Several minutes of fucking him and I was all inside and rock-hard. We repeated this several times that night, in between the more expected bouts of fisting, fucking and WS. It was really hot.

I've jerked off up guy's asses (full-hand penetration plus hard cock) many times, but this was something of an odd, unique personal best.

Last edited: