Cock bulge at work

D

deleted871301

Definitely not at work. The people I work with are a very good reason to promote contraception :eek:

Out and about in my private life, I prefer to look like a man and at least show that I have a dick in my pants and am not flat like a mannequin ;)

90guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even when you're trying to be discreet and proper, you may show a bulge. Tailored pants or even off-the-rack trim trousers will often show your package. You don't have to be purposely displaying it for it to be noticed. It can be properly confined in underwear and still show at times, and that's not your fault.

Lathan reigntree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even when you're trying to be discreet and proper, you may show a bulge. Tailored pants or even off-the-rack trim trousers will often show your package. You don't have to be purposely displaying it for it to be noticed. It can be properly confined in underwear and still show at times, and that's not your fault.
I had this issue last year at the school I work at. Parents were composing bc of my bulge and ass size. Even the male admins had to admit I'm "packing" I quote

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: deleted983382

Steed Holt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was working, it was just not possible to hide the fact that I had a very large Cock in my pants; no matter what I did, my buldge was apparent. If I wanted to be uncomfortable I could tape it back but that pain is best reserved for drag queens.

I never had any problems at work, I actually came to believe that my coworkers expected a show and sometimes I would let my meat hang down my leg when I was among those who I knew had an interest. I knew that there was an interest when I noticed their eyes look down at my buldge.

As far as I knew, the people I worked with were all straight. I never had sex with anyone I worked with and my buldge was never a topic for discussion, at st when I was present. A couple of times, some of the guys would see me at the urinal and it was clear that there was some interest as they would stand at the bathroom mirror and watch me handle my meat; it was much more than a casual glance!

What I know is that straight guys may show an I terest in big Cock but they rarely act on their curiosities especially with someone they work with. I often wondered what they might have done if I had been more sexually aggressive but there was a sexual harassment policy that kept my meat in my pants.