Cock caged cuckold (49) can be unlocked for on cam cbt

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by Brent Brown, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Brent Brown

Brent Brown New Member

i am required by my wife's Bull to make myself available to anyone who would enjoy tormenting my cock and balls. i am required to follow all instructions. i can be unlocked for this purpose and then relocked after you are done using me for your entertainment. The Bull has required that i make the following tools available:

Web controlled electro box - the Bull has given me a electro stim box that can be controlled via a web page link. From the web page controller you can adjust the program and the intensity.

Ratcheted pulley- the ratcheted pulley is attached to the ceiling. My cock or balls can be connected to the pulley, and can be used in conjunction with the electro box

Weights- I have been given1 & 2 lb weights that snap onto a ring that can be tied to my cock and/or balls.

i am required to make myself available on Skype - brent.brown47 Photo on 9-16-18 at 3.41 PM.jpg Photo on 6-27-17 at 6.47 PM #2.jpg

2. 1208244

1208244 Guest

Dude come on why think so little of yourself. You have a set and testosterone use them.

3. Brent Brown

Brent Brown New Member

Sir, i am accepting my situation in regards to my wife and her Bull.

teninchman and Ringstretch like this.
  4. 1208244

1208244 Guest

Sorry you feel that way no one should accept being humiliated and used.

5. Brent Brown

Brent Brown New Member

Thanks for your concern, I appreciate it; however, for the cuckold part of the sexual turn-on is the humiliation of having another man use your wife as his own, while having sex with her is denied to you. Wearing a cock cage and performing on cam is part of the sacrifice i make for this arrangement. It is my choice, not a self determination of my self worth, just a curious quirk of psychology.

teninchman likes this.
  6. c3cuck

c3cuck Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i would love to be humiliated by your bull on skype...lol

teninchman likes this.
  7. Intellectualmeat

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This looked like a fun setup between the 3 of you

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice