Cock caged cuckold (49) can be unlocked for on cam cbt

Brent Brown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am required by my wife's Bull to make myself available to anyone who would enjoy tormenting my cock and balls. i am required to follow all instructions. i can be unlocked for this purpose and then relocked after you are done using me for your entertainment. The Bull has required that i make the following tools available:

Web controlled electro box - the Bull has given me a electro stim box that can be controlled via a web page link. From the web page controller you can adjust the program and the intensity.

Ratcheted pulley- the ratcheted pulley is attached to the ceiling. My cock or balls can be connected to the pulley, and can be used in conjunction with the electro box

Weights- I have been given1 & 2 lb weights that snap onto a ring that can be tied to my cock and/or balls.

i am required to make myself available on Skype - brent.brown47 Photo on 9-16-18 at 3.41 PM.jpg
Photo on 6-27-17 at 6.47 PM #2.jpg

Reactions: P.J.9

Dude come on why think so little of yourself. You have a set and testosterone use them.

Sorry you feel that way no one should accept being humiliated and used.

Brent Brown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for your concern, I appreciate it; however, for the cuckold part of the sexual turn-on is the humiliation of having another man use your wife as his own, while having sex with her is denied to you. Wearing a cock cage and performing on cam is part of the sacrifice i make for this arrangement. It is my choice, not a self determination of my self worth, just a curious quirk of psychology.

D

deleted1846971

This looked like a fun setup between the 3 of you

Reactions: P.J.9