Cock commercials

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I assume that they are all over the country. I am in Arizona and I have the impression that not too many hours pass without this idiotic advertisement popping up. The one I'm referring to is the one with "Smilin' Bob". Even the toothpaste ads don't use people looking as silly as "Bob". My other thought is, when was it ever ascertained that a "pill" would really make your penis grow. Maybe it will also make you taller or make your tongue longer. Want bluer eyes? Take a pill.

Funny thing occured as a result of the ad. They label it as "natural male enhancement". My 59 year old daughter, with whom I share a home, saw this promo and asked what they were talking about. When I told her they were suggesting that they could make a man's sex organ grow larger, she got this incredulous look and questioned whether men would really go for anything like that. I told her that she wouldn't believe some of the things that men do to increase their size and that I had no doubt that this company was probably doing a "land office" business. Then she wanted to know if I would ever have been interested in buying such a pill and when I replied in the negative, she said, "Well, of course you wouldn't. You never needed to."

I quizzed her as to how she would know, she gave me a run down on her early life (sexual). I was told that she had been married twice (I knew that) and had had at least her share of boy friends (I suspected that) and that the longest one that she had ever experienced was plus or minus six inches. Her first husband, she said, was a bit over four and a half inches and her second was only a little bit better than that. She said too, that she and her older (18 months) sister had always compared notes and had discovered that neither of them had ever had more than six inches and that it was her sister who had told her about my size. She said that the two of them were always on the look-out for an errant peek.

I know that my elder daughter got her information from my wife (who dutifully reported the incident to me). They were doing dishes or cooking or something together and the conversation had turned to the sexy side. Daughter had asked Wife what length most men had between their legs and Wife opined that six inches was probably about average to which Daughter replied, "WOW! Dad's really hung." She followed that by asking exactly how many inches "Dad" was carrying and Wife, being in a state bordering on shock, just told her. From that, I assume that the news was passed from daughter to daughtter and to son. Apparently, all of this took place during their high school years so I have had no secrets for a loooong time.

Anyway, I'd like to know what you people think about those aforementioned commercials. Do you think that they're stronger than sugar pills?

Gramps

Upsnowball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really think they are not much more than sugar! I've never tried them bit have read some pretty sad stories of money down the drain!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smilin' Bob hasn't been smiling for some time. In a rare pro-consumer stance by the U.S. government, the manufacturers of Enzyte were forced to admit that their product had no true herbal enlargement qualities beyond the Placebo effect. This smack down follows an earlier one in the state of Arizona against the manufacturer of Longitude, another worthless pill which promised users "up to three inches" in the length of their manhood.

"Smiling Bob" Not Smiling Anymore

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know a 59 year old man who bought these towelettes that look like those you'd get at a rib joint or a KFC. You wipe these towelettes on your penis and they were supposed to make your penis "harder and bigger". :rolleyes: They were called STIMULETTES.

He applied it to his penis got burned. His exact words: "It burned mah shit."

I had a good laugh. Then I read the active ingredients::smile: It had capsicum (an active ingredient in pepper spray) and oleoresin (margarine). Hehehe. He basically bought buffalo wing sauce towelettes. I told him to cool that spicy burn he would need some sour cream to put on it. :smile:

Whoever designed those things must've been a mad divorcee or an angry gay man.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I know a 59 year old man who bought these towelettes that look like those you'd get at a rib joint or a KFC. You wipe these towelettes on your penis and they were supposed to make your penis "harder and bigger". :rolleyes: They were called STIMULETTES.

I had a good laugh. Then I read the active ingredients::smile: It had capsicum (an active ingredient in pepper spray) and oleoresin (margarine). Hehehe. He basically bought buffalo wing sauce towelettes. I told him to cool that spicy burn he would need some sour cream to put on it. :smile:

Close, but no. Oleoresin is the " the industrial extraction of the dried ripe fruits of capsicums and contains a complex mixture of highly potent organic compounds" according to Oleoresin Capsicum Weapon Technology. So, LOTS of hot pepper active ingredients.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Close, but no. Oleoresin is the " the industrial extraction of the dried ripe fruits of capsicums and contains a complex mixture of highly potent organic compounds" according to Oleoresin Capsicum Weapon Technology. So, LOTS of hot pepper active ingredients.
Thanks for letting me know that. That was close. Hehehe. So, that guy got a double dose of pepper, huh? :smile:

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
The only thing for which those pills are good for, being optimistic, is to help you achieve better erections. But you can do that with any of those products already being sold in the market, like ginseng, etc, etc.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Those "pepper wipes" would, in THEORY, get blood flowing to the site....
doesn't nescecarily have to be on the penis,
Works pretty much like linament does.

Well, liniment is not for penises.:cool: I didn't buy those STIMULETTES for him. I felt sorry for the guy. Yet, I am angry at those companies. That was wrong to sell people stuff like that.

Don't bother taking any of that stuff you hear on those "natural male enhancement" commercials. If all that shit were true...legit companies would be selling that stuff. Legit pharmaceutical companies would have studies showing the results of their findings.

Be happy with your penis. Be happy with what you got. Treat it right and it will make you feel good. Treat it bad and you will suffer fools.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi.

Just checked your gallery and wanted to compliment you on your thickness. Believe me, length is highly over rated. Too much in that respect and it can't be used (except for play or for show). I'll bet that women really love your thick dick. Hey! I made a rhyme.

Gramps

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my friends cousin had some PE pills. i dont remember the brand as it was a couple of years ago, but i took a handful one time and took 2 pills a day for about a week...after that week i definately had stiffer hard ons and i had stretch marks on my cock...so i think some of them do work, its probably just different for different people though. i kinda wish i knew what brand they were. some herbal shit is all i can remember

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Pills are a big waste of money and time.notice how "Extenze"Has seriously upped their airtime pushing their claims,even having the legendary Ron jeremy endorsing their product??They're selling snake oil folks,nothing more.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah save that money. If pills truely worked you would be able to go to your doctor and get a perscription and everyone would probably be using them :) Like longitude, enzyte are having issues with the FDA and they need to watch how they advertise. And if they happened to have a actual pill that could increase your size perminently do you think it would go for just $59? I don't think so :)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Thanks for letting me know that. That was close. Hehehe. So, that guy got a double dose of pepper, huh? :smile:

Those "pepper wipes" would, in THEORY, get blood flowing to the site....
doesn't nescecarily have to be on the penis,
Works pretty much like linament does.

Well, liniment is not for penises.:cool: I didn't buy those STIMULETTES for him. I felt sorry for the guy. Yet, I am angry at those companies. That was wrong to sell people stuff like that.

Don't bother taking any of that stuff you hear on those "natural male enhancement" commercials. If all that shit were true...legit companies would be selling that stuff. Legit pharmaceutical companies would have studies showing the results of their findings.

Be happy with your penis. Be happy with what you got. Treat it right and it will make you feel good. Treat it bad and you will suffer fools.

For those who may have thought that I was fooling you about the STIMULETTES, here is a scan of the wipe packet and the ingredients. Plus the instructions for proper "usage".

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had thought about trying those but then remembered, as all of us have heard many times, be satisfied with what God gave you. Although it would be nice to have 10 inches for a day, I've never had complaints about my 6-1/2 (maybe 7 on a good day, with similar girth) cock. I agree: Save your money and be happy with your current tool.