Cock comparison question

D

deleted1352496

This one is for the guys who are bigger than average but not huge - say 6”-7”.

When comparing your cock to another man’s cock, what is the bigger turn on - showing up a guy who is smaller than you (say 5”) or getting shown up by a huge cock (say 8”-9”)?

I’m intrigued as hell at the idea of in person cock comparison contest with other guys but not exactly sure which way I lean on this question. My ego would probably prefer the first but my curiosity and general horniness is thinking number two.

I like the big vs monster comparisons. I’m around 8 inches on a good day and so far I’ve only encountered those that are smaller than me in real life. I do enjoy the feeling of being the bigger man but, like you, I think it would turn me on more to encounter someone a lot bigger.

D

deleted1352496

I like the big vs monster comparisons. I’m around 8 inches on a good day and so far I’ve only encountered those that are smaller than me in real life. I do enjoy the feeling of being the bigger man but, like you, I think it would turn me on more to encounter someone a lot bigger.

Wish you had some pictures posted. Would love to see your eight incher

D

deleted1352496

I get majorly turned on when I lose a size contest. I'm 8 x 6.

Would love to check out your pictures and see your eight incher but it looks like your photos or your profile is restricted

Reactions: Rubocop

astiffguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Even though I've been to quite a few nude beaches and a resort, I haven't openly compared with other guys erect. I have been erect around some of them, and of course we silently compared but it wasn't out in the open. A great majority of those guys were larger than me, and I was lucky to be around a few that were smaller but that was very rare. The only time I was involved with an open compare challenge with another man, was my gf's ex husband and he and I were endowed alike the same exact size. He and I both found that to be the most arousing comparison ever. We definitely compared because of ego.

D

deleted1352496

Even though I've been to quite a few nude beaches and a resort, I haven't openly compared with other guys erect. I have been erect around some of them, and of course we silently compared but it wasn't out in the open. A great majority of those guys were larger than me, and I was lucky to be around a few that were smaller but that was very rare. The only time I was involved with an open compare challenge with another man, was my gf's ex husband and he and I were endowed alike the same exact size. He and I both found that to be the most arousing comparison ever. We definitely compared because of ego.

Which nude beaches and resorts? In FL?
I would LOVE to go to one

girthking1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let me be clear that I am not interested in making fun of anyone even if they are smaller nor what I want to do a comparison with somebody who is larger and have him make fun of me. I would like to think we were all adults and could just enjoy the thrill of the competition
i think we chated before, proud of my girth , i like to see if someone can defeat me, slap them togather, my best compare in my pics was with donkeygirth, i beat him by just a bit, damn did i cum big, as he said before match he was going to take my name girthking when his big girth defeats mine!

astiffguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i think we chated before, proud of my girth , i like to see if someone can defeat me, slap them togather, my best compare in my pics was with donkeygirth, i beat him by just a bit, damn did i cum big, as he said before match he was going to take my name girthking when his big girth defeats mine!

if you'd want to slap them together with another girthy cock, it sounds like you would like to cockfight them

Reactions: Rubocop and nicnic

astiffguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Which nude beaches and resorts? In FL?
I would LOVE to go to one

Places we went to include Haulover Park in Miami and Bocha Chica Beach near Key West. She had her own "special spot" in North Key Largo also that was very private and secluded. We went to Rooftop Resort once for a weekend too.

girthking1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if you'd want to slap them together with another girthy cock, it sounds like you would like to cockfight them
sure have done that, i think this compare stuff brings out the Alpha even more, iam a muscle stud with xthick cock

D

deleted1352496

Places we went to include Haulover Park in Miami and Bocha Chica Beach near Key West. She had her own "special spot" in North Key Largo also that was very private and secluded. We went to Rooftop Resort once for a weekend too.

Key West is in the plans for next year so have to make we check out Bocha Chica. Thx for the info

Reactions: astiffguy
D

deleted1352496

We have chatted before. Appreciate the input on this thread. Would love to do an in person girth comparison sometime. I am long enough but not super long like some of you guys but I’ll stack my girth up against most guys out there. Not saying I’d beat you but it would be a fun comparison.

I love getting a smaller dude off and tend to be dominant in that situation.

I’m 7.

I also appreciate larger cocks. I usually get beat in girth. I usually bottom in that situation.