Cock comparison whit eberyday things like whit a CD or Red Bull Can

D

deleted3909541

I always wanted to find some good way to be able to visualize someones cock compared to mine, so i came up whit a nice contest for anyone who wants to do it. Just take a CD or Red Bull Can. The Red Bull Can in Europe are 13,5 cm or 5,3 inches as far as i have measured a standard one, the CD is 12cm or 4,7 inches so lets see these cocks, we dont need to see these nuts. Just the cocks :)

I hope when we have at least 5 cocks that i can make some comparisons next to each other like the ones i did whit a friend i included in the pictures, also found a few nice ladies posing whit red bull and cd's so will try to do a few of those when we have enough members join to the contest
1510852482.jpg
179589284.jpg
236805538.jpg
1894647634.jpg
268009053.jpg
9639121.jpg
614449359.jpg
693998653.jpg

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stated doing comparison shots after a woman asked to measure my dick on the first date. How rude I thought! Since we didn't have a tape measure she started using different objects. She would suck it and get it hard as possible, and then for example put a wrist watch on it. I felt exploited, but what's a fella to do?

Attachments

D

deleted3909541

I stated doing comparison shots after a woman asked to measure my dick on the first date. How rude I thought! Since we didn't have a tape measure she started using different objects. She would suck it and get it hard as possible, and then for example put a wrist watch on it. I felt exploited, but what's a fella to do?
Wow dude, great pics man, i can understand why she wanted to measure, i think the comparison whit everyday objects is even better because it is easier to really see how big your cock is compared to some things that we think are of a good size, its kinda crazy to see how your cock can fill out a womans highell shoe i did that aswell, whats the size of the shoe ?

Reactions: Sandymat

Sandymat

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hot . If your watch dies , you carry your own sundial with you ! Nice