Cock competitor looking for worthy opponent - lets see what you've got!

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by Curious_cock, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Curious_cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :biggrin1: I have a good sized cock (from what I'm told, and based on cam sessions), but I'm always looking to compare and see who's got more "manhood" :biggrin1::biggrin1:. (two pics in my gallery).

So, if you think you are a worthy challenge, and want to compare cam2cam, here's my contact info:

msn: yankeeconn@live.com
    yahoo: yankeeconn2005

feel free to add me, or post your info here. I will be online for a while today.

As far as determining who has the alpha-cock :biggrin1:, I have found that using a CD case for comparison, works great! They are all the same size (as opposed to mobile phones, remotes, etc), and most folks have one somewhere!

Keep in mind that the above "challenge" is all in good-natured fun - I don't mind being admired.. and I don't mind "losing" either!

2. D_Schulster_Bagwarts

Invited you to my group - i'm sure you'll find many willing competitors there (myself included!)

3. D_Schulster_Bagwarts

4. Curious_cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    bump.. see first post.. my tongue is firmly in my cheek on the competition side of it.. i always keep it friendly!

5. Curious_cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    online now.. up for some friendly cock competition? see my first post!:biggrin1:

6. inofthearts

inofthearts New Member

Albums:
    also looking for an opponent here. hit me up now. skype is hungfux. loser posts on the winners wall that their cock is bigger. :)

7. Curious_cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I lost to inofthearts, and posted on his wall accordingly!:tongue:.. I have adopted the same rule - if I am bigger, you need to post a message on my "visitor messages" tab on my profile page; If u are bigger, I'll post on yours!

Try to have a CD case or DVD movie case handy, they are best for comparing on cam, since they are readily available, and the same size..

Bring it on!

Draft saved Draft deleted