cock contest ?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dominik20, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Dominik20

Dominik20 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Does anyone know if there are official sites for cock-contests? I know ratemyshlong.com and Schwanzvergleich.de but thats all. are there partys or live contests for comparing dicks? Thank you !

2. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

Only one I know of that answers your description is BigCockSociety.com

They run a monthly contest for guys with big cocks and have a prize of a few days vacation in Florida plus $500 complete with photoshoot. They've been going for a couple of years and the biggest guy they've found so far is 12.5". Maybe there are some of our members would like some easy money and a few days in the sun!

I don't know of any cock contests that end up with an outright winner of the guy with the biggest cock....maybe we should start one by arranging some regional heats.

cheers

Dillon

3. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

Dom, I forgot your second point on parties and live measuring. There's a monthly hung guy party at a club in Amsterdam called The Cockring. The parties are called Horsemen & Knights parties and are aimed at very hung and their admirers. I've heard they're a lot of fun and that some very big boys attend.

cheers

Dillon

4. Dominik20

Dominik20 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Thank you Dillon. I tried to look at ther big cock society..but they want to much money to let me in. I'm not that rich :angry:

Draft saved Draft deleted