Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I definitely 'get a buzz' from showing off my big dick in saunas/showers etc.
A couple of years ago, my boyfriend left me at a gay sauna in Berlin, and I'll never forget the looks, as guys passed the single open shower cubicle I was in, showing off my semi...... and about 15yrs ago, I flashed my dad at a waterpark changing area.... the look on his face was one I'd never seen before. I'm still not sure whether it was anger/surprise/pride/revolsion... or all of them.!

D_Parkinson Pallidass

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I definitely 'get a buzz' from showing off my big dick in saunas/showers etc.
A couple of years ago, my boyfriend left me at a gay sauna in Berlin, and I'll never forget the looks, as guys passed the single open shower cubicle I was in, showing off my semi...... and about 15yrs ago, I flashed my dad at a waterpark changing area.... the look on his face was one I'd never seen before. I'm still not sure whether it was anger/surprise/pride/revolsion... or all of them.!

Mmmm. You might have the longest dick I've ever seen.... though there's only one way to be sure...