Cock Curvature

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by UncutDiggler, May 2, 2006.

1. UncutDiggler

UncutDiggler New Member

Hey ladies,

My cock curves slightly to the left. The dozen or so girls I have been with have all said that the curvature makes them feel like I am 9 inches around as I thrust, but a few of the girls said that they were initially a little turned off by this slight curvature. Of course, now they love it. Are you girls turned off by anything but a 'straight-as-a-rod' cock?

2. Dutchess

Dutchess New Member

Albums:
    My bf has quite a curve in his cock, and I don't mind most of the time. Deepthroating him only works from one side, when the curve 'fits' my throat (and doesn't make me gag), and maybe it makes penetrating a little less easy. I wasn't turned off by it in the beginning, just thought is was normal. But in general I don't mind at all, I love his penis, curve or no curve :p

3. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Mine curves slightly toward my body when fully erect. When I was in the habit of fucking pussy I was told on numerous occasions that it hit them in "the right place". One woman when she'd taken it out of my pants exclaimed "Oh! A pussy pleaser!" :eek: Then she went on to say it was a compliment to its direction. It appears it hits the "g" spot by inclination.

Oh shit. I'm no 'lady'. No matter, my 2 cents.

4. D_Dick_Wacker

D_Dick_Wacker Account Disabled

mine curves upwards and to the left a bit.
    it's hot though, so who cares! Helps hit the G-spot ;)

5. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, it doesn't turn me off at all. Rear-entry positions are often easier with a curved member. If I angle it correctly, it's sometimes easier to perform oral, too.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

A curved cock is gorgeous, it has more of a personality than a dead stright one. And if your sitting on the right side it can make a hand job alot easier but some positions if it has a big curve can be a little difficult (ie, riding cowboy it tends to slide out more often)

7. Stretch

Stretch New Member

8. B_blackmeatpounda

B_blackmeatpounda New Member

yo man i feel ya. i got a cock that curves to the left a little too and the women love it. only one girl had a sort of negative reaction to it cause she didn't think it would fit (ha ha). i made it fit and she loved it. if you fuck the girl while she's on her right side the curve should hit her right in the g spot and you can get her to spray pussy juice when she comes. fucking aint fucking unless you get covered in pussy juice.

9. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Haven't had any complaints about my curved cock either. Most say it's make it feel wider than it already is.

10. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine curves to the left to. I was self conscious about it when I was young, but from what I've read, most cocks have some sort of curve. It's only a problem if it develops in adulthood in which case it might be Payrones disease (I think thats how it's spelt) but if its always had a curve just think of it as personality. In my experience, girls usually don't care as long as it goes in and you know how to make them feel good with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted