Cock Daydreams

RUDK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
New to the site... so far enjoying it. Curious if anyone else likes to daydream, particularly at a business meeting, social event, etc., who here has the biggest or fattest meat, or cut or uncut cocks? I'm definately a crotch watcher, and know from experience you never know who's packing what... Anyone else enjoy this game?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know what you mean. But over here in the UK everyone's wearing these hideous, shapeless baggy pants these days - so nothing shows anyway. Is it the same in the US ?

RUDK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Adam875 is right. Casual pants and swimsuits are so baggy the past few years in the US that you cant tell if they even have a cock in their pants! Suit pants are usually snugger and show a bit more to start me guessing about their meat. Nothing like a hot guy in a suit!

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Nothing like a hot guy in a suit !"

Well, you couldn't be more right, RUDK !

Did you ever see the huge-cocked picture "Man in Polyester Suit" (1980) by the 'controversial' artist Robert Mapplethorpe ? Famous in its day ... and still is.

RUDK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes Adam -- it is a hot shot... but the mystery of seeing that outlined in the fabric is equally hot...

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I love that!!! I wonder where it is.. what it looks like.. and it's amazing to see it grow... such a tease... does it feel good to have a bulge? If someone turns you on.. do you mind them staring... and lusting after you?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, bmw335!
Sorry to come back again on this topic, but I indulge from time to time in cock and ball pumping, which produces an enormous 'package', both huge and heavy, and I don't wear baggy pants! I do it really just because it feels good rather than to show off. Strangely, perhaps, I'm careful where I go in this condition as it's so obvious as to suggest I've been well padded out to cope with an incontinent condition. At least I guess that's what I might be thinking!