Cock Daydreams

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by RUDK, Apr 15, 2007.

1. RUDK

RUDK New Member

Albums:
    New to the site... so far enjoying it. Curious if anyone else likes to daydream, particularly at a business meeting, social event, etc., who here has the biggest or fattest meat, or cut or uncut cocks? I'm definately a crotch watcher, and know from experience you never know who's packing what... Anyone else enjoy this game?

2. Adam875

Adam875 Member

I know what you mean. But over here in the UK everyone's wearing these hideous, shapeless baggy pants these days - so nothing shows anyway. Is it the same in the US ?

3. RUDK

RUDK New Member

Albums:
    Adam875 is right. Casual pants and swimsuits are so baggy the past few years in the US that you cant tell if they even have a cock in their pants! Suit pants are usually snugger and show a bit more to start me guessing about their meat. Nothing like a hot guy in a suit!

4. Adam875

Adam875 Member

"Nothing like a hot guy in a suit !"

Well, you couldn't be more right, RUDK !

Did you ever see the huge-cocked picture "Man in Polyester Suit" (1980) by the 'controversial' artist Robert Mapplethorpe ? Famous in its day ... and still is.

5. RUDK

RUDK New Member

Albums:
    Yes Adam -- it is a hot shot... but the mystery of seeing that outlined in the fabric is equally hot...

6. bmw335

bmw335 New Member

Albums:
    Yes I love that!!! I wonder where it is.. what it looks like.. and it's amazing to see it grow... such a tease... does it feel good to have a bulge? If someone turns you on.. do you mind them staring... and lusting after you?

7. Adam875

Adam875 Member

Hi, bmw335!
    Sorry to come back again on this topic, but I indulge from time to time in cock and ball pumping, which produces an enormous 'package', both huge and heavy, and I don't wear baggy pants! I do it really just because it feels good rather than to show off. Strangely, perhaps, I'm careful where I go in this condition as it's so obvious as to suggest I've been well padded out to cope with an incontinent condition. At least I guess that's what I might be thinking!

Draft saved Draft deleted