cock docking? check it out

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok I know I weird (thats already been established) but I have always wanted to do this with an uncut guy. I want him to slide his foreskin over my head and jerk me off. I'm cut, and have always wondered what having foreskin would be like.

cornettoconcrema

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done this many times and it is so hot. Especially fun with a very hard smaller uncut guy. They go crazy. Best argument against circumcision I know from my point of view. cornetto

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok I know I weird (thats already been established) but I have always wanted to do this with an uncut guy. I want him to slide his foreskin over my head and jerk me off. I'm cut, and have always wondered what having foreskin would be like.

Got to agree with you there Unbear, being cut also reckon it would certainly be something to try.

kcace99

Experimental Member
Media

yeah me too! never seen an uncut guy and think this would be so hot. i wish i had a foreskin it is so cool

5 3/4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not cut i think it makes jerking off better. I would like to see how sex would be cut tho.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I agree. You know, I think I might have had the opportunity to try it once. A few years ago I was out drinking with a housemate, who was uncut (and straight), and somehow we got onto the topic of circumcision. (Which, incidentally, he thought was a bad idea.) I asked him if he'd ever heard of docking. He hadn't, so I described it to him. He seemed pretty interested. I said I thought the pleasure from doing it was probably mostly psychological, that it probably wasn't all that physically pleasurable. He disagreed with me and he said he thought it would probably feel pretty good.

When we got back to the house, we both went to bed, but something about the way he said good-night...he seemed a bit disappointed. Looking back on it, I realize that if I had suggested that we try it out (perhaps by passing it off as a joke), he would have been up for it, but alas, I didn't even think of it. As a general rule, I'm not that bold.