Cock fades in jeans

Just wondering what your thoughts are on this.

If I have a pair of jeans for any length of time they start getting a cock fade. Depending on the jeans and their wash, age, etc some are pretty undeniable. I have a couple of pairs that my girlfriend said she won't be seen with me when I wear them.

So here's my question... do you think that jeans that have cock fades should be retired and left in the closet? Or should I just fuck it and say, "I'm a guy. I have a dick. Jeans fade."

Anyone else have this issue with their jeans?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Sorry, if you've got a reasonable dick this is going to happen. If you are larger than average it is going to happen more quickly and maybe highlight your assets. Either way you win. This is one that needs to be discussed. Is her reason for wanting you to cover things jealousy that some other female might find your dick interesting?

This is the main point is this being a prude, being insecure over your relationship?

Look deeper because if this is a problem then there will be many others if the relationship were to progress to something more permanent.

Personally, I see it as a trust issue.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I say wear them, and get a new girl friend. Hell you are a man, you have a dick, and so what if your cock shows. I like my old soft jeans with cock fade. I like to see a guy with cock faded jeans on too.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I totally agree with RedDude and Nick8! I always LOVE to see a hot man walking around in public with an obvious cock fade spot in his tight, light blue 501 button-fly jeans!

As long as he's not purposely trying to draw people's attention to it, it's not indecent or against the law. In fact, it's a great way to attract the attention of new friends--both male and female! :wink:

I say more power to any dude who is hot and is wearing cock fade jeans!

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cock fade got me into trouble. At about 10 or 11, I visited my favorite Aunt. I never worn underwear, not that it mattered. I wasn't aware of a fade spot on the left leg of my jeans. The family next door had two sons who were 4 and 5 years older than I was. They had a friend visiting them who was older than they were. I played outside almost all the time with my young cousin. I wore jeans all the time. They asked me to go fishing with them...I didn't want to but my Aunt insisted because she had to take my cousin to the Dr. Well, we walked to the lake. They had a little cabin/shack in the forest by the lake. They went in it and began undressing, insisting I undress also. I would not. Long story short, one of them held me, another took off my clothes because as they said they wanted to see what caused the faded spot. Two of them jerked off looking at me while one held me. There is more to this but the faded spot reminded me of this experience.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Sorry, if you've got a reasonable dick this is going to happen. If you are larger than average it is going to happen more quickly and maybe highlight your assets. Either way you win. This is one that needs to be discussed. Is her reason for wanting you to cover things jealousy that some other female might find your dick interesting?

This is the main point is this being a prude, being insecure over your relationship?

Look deeper because if this is a problem then there will be many others if the relationship were to progress to something more permanent.

Personally, I see it as a trust issue.

I don't, I wouldn't want a girl I was dating to wear see through pants

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Cock fade got me into trouble. At about 10 or 11, I visited my favorite Aunt. I never worn underwear, not that it mattered. I wasn't aware of a fade spot on the left leg of my jeans. The family next door had two sons who were 4 and 5 years older than I was. They had a friend visiting them who was older than they were. I played outside almost all the time with my young cousin. I wore jeans all the time. They asked me to go fishing with them...I didn't want to but my Aunt insisted because she had to take my cousin to the Dr. Well, we walked to the lake. They had a little cabin/shack in the forest by the lake. They went in it and began undressing, insisting I undress also. I would not. Long story short, one of them held me, another took off my clothes because as they said they wanted to see what caused the faded spot. Two of them jerked off looking at me while one held me. There is more to this but the faded spot reminded me of this experience.

sorry to hear about that

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
arkie your post brought back some old memories. My ex girlfriend wore a pair of my old jeans one time. I can't remeber her exact saying; but it was about all my jeans had a permament ball print in them.:biggrin1:

Prtam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a couple of jeans that already had a cock fade. It seems they're trying to enhance the area. I have one pair that is faded in a way that it looks like I have a hard on and had been rubbing it. Funny thing is they were like this brand new.