Cock fades in jeans

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by arkie, Aug 21, 2010.

1. arkie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just wondering what your thoughts are on this.

If I have a pair of jeans for any length of time they start getting a cock fade. Depending on the jeans and their wash, age, etc some are pretty undeniable. I have a couple of pairs that my girlfriend said she won't be seen with me when I wear them.

So here's my question... do you think that jeans that have cock fades should be retired and left in the closet? Or should I just fuck it and say, "I'm a guy. I have a dick. Jeans fade."

Anyone else have this issue with their jeans?

2. moranus42

moranus42 New Member

Albums:
    Wear them. I'm sure there is still years of good wear in them. The faded ones are the best ones.

3. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Cock fades are hot. Maybe you should find a new girlfriend.

4. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Sorry, if you've got a reasonable dick this is going to happen. If you are larger than average it is going to happen more quickly and maybe highlight your assets. Either way you win. This is one that needs to be discussed. Is her reason for wanting you to cover things jealousy that some other female might find your dick interesting?

This is the main point is this being a prude, being insecure over your relationship?

Look deeper because if this is a problem then there will be many others if the relationship were to progress to something more permanent.

Personally, I see it as a trust issue.

5. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    wear them....it happens, i wear mine I say fuck it they are my jeans and it is a fade spot, it is not like my cock is hanging out of the jeans....

6. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Alternate which side you dress to once in a while, spread the wear pattern out evenly. ;>

7. shymichael

shymichael Member

Albums:
    I always get them too. I just wear them. I wear a lot of diesel jeans and they take longer to get them

8. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I'm with you.

9. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    I say wear them, and get a new girl friend. Hell you are a man, you have a dick, and so what if your cock shows. I like my old soft jeans with cock fade. I like to see a guy with cock faded jeans on too.

10. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I totally agree with RedDude and Nick8! I always LOVE to see a hot man walking around in public with an obvious cock fade spot in his tight, light blue 501 button-fly jeans!

As long as he's not purposely trying to draw people's attention to it, it's not indecent or against the law. In fact, it's a great way to attract the attention of new friends--both male and female! :wink:

I say more power to any dude who is hot and is wearing cock fade jeans!

11. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

Cock fade got me into trouble. At about 10 or 11, I visited my favorite Aunt. I never worn underwear, not that it mattered. I wasn't aware of a fade spot on the left leg of my jeans. The family next door had two sons who were 4 and 5 years older than I was. They had a friend visiting them who was older than they were. I played outside almost all the time with my young cousin. I wore jeans all the time. They asked me to go fishing with them...I didn't want to but my Aunt insisted because she had to take my cousin to the Dr. Well, we walked to the lake. They had a little cabin/shack in the forest by the lake. They went in it and began undressing, insisting I undress also. I would not. Long story short, one of them held me, another took off my clothes because as they said they wanted to see what caused the faded spot. Two of them jerked off looking at me while one held me. There is more to this but the faded spot reminded me of this experience.

12. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

I understand what she means I think. I don't care where the fade is, I hate old washed out jeans. Not a good look. Throw your jeans in the wash with half a bottle of bluing and they will be good as new.

13. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't, I wouldn't want a girl I was dating to wear see through pants

14. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    sorry to hear about that

15. Denverbearmark

Albums:
    I've heard of guys using sand paper on new 501s to get the fade! So wear them with pride!

16. rd62624

Gold Member

arkie your post brought back some old memories. My ex girlfriend wore a pair of my old jeans one time. I can't remeber her exact saying; but it was about all my jeans had a permament ball print in them.:biggrin1:

17. Prtam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a couple of jeans that already had a cock fade. It seems they're trying to enhance the area. I have one pair that is faded in a way that it looks like I have a hard on and had been rubbing it. Funny thing is they were like this brand new.

18. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    sure. cock fades in jeans are inevitable. i have them in all of my jeans and i wouldn't not wear them because of that.

19. largemiles

largemiles New Member

Yep, I'd like a fade. I believe Wranglers are the best. Why?

20. SR_dorkdick2000

SR_dorkdick2000 New Member

They basically make cock fades in jeans these days as it is. No big deal, nothing to brag about. It's only gotten worse with skinny jeans being trendy.

Draft saved Draft deleted