Cock flexing

D_Evelyn Wow

Just Browsing
Media
So i was in the chat and someone noticed my cock flex and said it was hot and asked how many times I could flex it. I've never thought it to be weird i do it without thinkiing sometimes, and i'm able to do it as many times as i like it seems ( i've never not been able to) so i did it 50 times over for him no problem and he said it was so hot, i had no idea. Is it hard to do this repeatedly. and do others find this hot? He also said that it must be really hard for me because my cock looks so big and heavy (certainly knows how to make me blush)

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I flex my cock all of the time. It has to be semi to hard to to works and it feels good to do it. Sometimes it is almost involuntary when it flexes and that's really hot, especially when I am embraced with my wife.

D_Evelyn Wow

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah thats exactly it. oh jeez when i'm in bed with my girlfriend trying to go to sleep sometimes I can't help but get hard and it just flexes on its own and she loves it haha.

biguncut8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I flex often and easily as well. My favourite is to do it once I'm inside a guy. I'll alternate between thursting, and then just stay inside balls deep and just flex over and over. I alternate how fast I flex. Feels awesome and I love the guy's reaction. One regular bottom I fuck loves it. Always asks me to "do that flexing thing again" with my cock inside him. Love how he groans and moans at each flex when I do it at a few seconds' interval. Often I can cum just from repeatedly flexing, no thrusting. He says it feels like I keep getting thicker and thicker the more I flex. Possible I guess since it feels to me like his ass gets tighter and tighter at the same time... I love it! :p

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I flex often and easily as well. My favourite is to do it once I'm inside a guy. I'll alternate between thursting, and then just stay inside balls deep and just flex over and over. I alternate how fast I flex. Feels awesome and I love the guy's reaction. One regular bottom I fuck loves it. Always asks me to "do that flexing thing again" with my cock inside him. Love how he groans and moans at each flex when I do it at a few seconds' interval. Often I can cum just from repeatedly flexing, no thrusting. He says it feels like I keep getting thicker and thicker the more I flex. Possible I guess since it feels to me like his ass gets tighter and tighter at the same time... I love it! :p

I love it when he does that just as I am cumming as at that point my ring pulses uncontrollably with each spurt and when he flexes his thick shaft his cock feels enormous in me

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As someone mentioned above it's called a kegel, and you actually are getting thicker temporarily because it forces more blood into your cock.