cock girth - analysis

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thecokecankid, Jan 14, 2007.

1. thecokecankid

thecokecankid New Member

im like 7.5+ inch thick, could be more because i can make it say more without cheating; except deep down i know its cheating. id say im about 7.7 anyways. but that tape measure has read 8 b4, but i could have been pulling it tighter.. but it was touching on all sides... but i think a bit of scrotum fleshyness aided, when in actual fact the thickest part of my cock is the mid shaft not the base. so id say im about 7.5+ really.

ANYWAYS.

my cock is very wide. not perfect circle, but VERY WIDE.

I was wondering what ur guys thoughts were on the pain factor if its wider, i mean it does mean the vagina has to be opened up more from one side. for instance the circumfrance of a childs book might be 8 inch but there is no way u can put a book in there its too wide. is my point if u get my meaning.

2. zgrog2000

zgrog2000 New Member

What the fuck are you talking about??? Get your 9th grade english teacher to help you write your question. Oh, I get it. You want us to know that you have a thick penis. Let me guess, it's as wide as a coke can.

T-Bone likes this.
  3. thecokecankid

thecokecankid New Member

.... very close. altho not the same diameter!, just width.

4. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Not exactly sure what kind of feedback you are looking for. For sure you can't compare a square or rectangular book, with a circular or round penis. I suppose to the naked eye they wouldn't seem to compare, although they would be the exact same length none-the-less.
    I think you'll find that most measurements of the penis won't usually produce the exact same results everytime either. Which is why measurements should be done at least 3 consecutive times.

Not sure if the vagina can be opened-up from just one side. If anything it'd probably be more a case of working your way (think slowly) inside it, preferrably when it's very aroused. Even then, I'd think that kind of girth would be tough for most to handle comfortably. There was a thread on "taking an 8 inch girth" recently. Maybe you'd wanna search and look back through it.

5. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Only a circle has a circumfrence (measurement around the edge) and diameter (width).Do you have round books?
    :confused:

6. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what else a book should be like? :eek:

7. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And this thread had such a promising title.

8. AlbertCunning

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You know what he means, guys.
    He thinks of the extremely oval-shaped penis, and whether that shape causes more trouble in entering the vagina.
    And when he means oval, he means wider than.....hang on.....this is difficult to explain without drawing.

The vaginal slit sort of goes along the the body, whereas the penis tends to be wider.....the other way.....and as most cases of penetration is performed face to face, or from behind, as opposed to from the side....oh forget it, this is hopeless!

I think he made himself very clear, anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted