cock hanging in toilet water?

lilguy21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i remember this one guy once said his dick would occasionally hang in the toilet water when he would sit down to go to the bathroom.

is this possible?! i mean, the guy had by far the biggest cock i ever saw, but that seems giant

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Depends on the toilet bowl shape, but I always have to be careful when sitting down to hold my cock out of the way so it doesn't touch the bowl, it's touched the water now and then, but I think that was on a continental toilet where the bowl is shallower. It's fucking gross and it pisses me off really badly when it happens. :(

Last edited:

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
I fucking hate that! and yeah, it does depend on how the bowl is shaped. but the water is MUCH better for me than the actual bowl, i think that's so disgusting and when it happens i'll take a shower or wash my dick in the sink, idc where i am.

it's vomit enducing.

D

deleted476938

Yes, I fucking hate this it always hits the inside of the toilet and I want to throw up

D_Beau_Bromide

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You don't even need to be that big for it to happen. I'll be about 5" soft and it used to happen from time to time. I got used to always holding it up with my thighs these days though.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
Mine does but it usually happens when I am half hard therefore, I don't think about it so it happens. It is no more than half the head so I pull it up and wipe with TP then wash it off later. It soon shortens without any encouragement and I don't have a problem. But I guess you would have to be on your guard if it happened all the time.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i remember this one guy once said his dick would occasionally hang in the toilet water when he would sit down to go to the bathroom.

is this possible?! i mean, the guy had by far the biggest cock i ever saw, but that seems giant
Happens more with my balls, but the answer is yes.

pazzer101

Just Browsing
Media
If you all have such big cocks how come you dont prepare for that happening? Or has your cock just grown to gigantic propotions overnight that your surprised when it happens?:wink:

Maybe your all just to thick to learn?