Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never used a toilet with a high water level so no my dick has never touched the water. Water level in all our toilets at home, work, public are very low. My dick sometimes touches the inside of bowl tho which I hate

Reactions: Studmilker.London

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having what are likely the biggest low hanging natural balls here, I have to pay close attention to toilet designs and water levels. Having my nuts or prick touch the water or toilet is disgusting.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having what are likely the biggest low hanging natural balls here, I have to pay close attention to toilet designs and water levels. Having my nuts or prick touch the water or toilet is disgusting.

Couldn't agree more. In my master-suite bathroom, I have a plastic doughnut-type seat extender that sits on the toilet seat that I use to increase physically the distance between bowl water and my cock (and balls). I got it at a medical supply store. What IS a problem: public restrooms and others' bathrooms with toilets that have a short distance between seat and water, which are low and are/may be very unsanitary. I stand up to piss first, then hold my cock and balls up and out of the way with my hand if I have to sit and poop. It's uncomfortable because I tend to have to piss while pooping. I hate to use public /other people's bathrooms!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like some others have said, it depends on the toilet bowl shape as well as the water height. On most toilets I don't have a problem, but on some I do hit the bowl and/or the water. When that happens, not only does the head of my (circumcised) dick get a good dosing of whatever bacteria are thriving in/on the toilet bowl, but I also get a good shock of the cold water or porcelain--talk about an eye-opener. And if you're in a large public washroom, you can't go and wash your dick off in the sink, having to settle for a TP wipe down. In one of the toilets in the office where I used to work, I could sit down without dipping into the water, but whenever someone else would flush their toilet in the women's bathroom next door, my dick would be hit with a tsunami; I learned to just hold my cock up, just in case. This is pretty high on my list of things I don't like about having a large cock.

jmgonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happens to me mostly with public toilets. Just have to hold it while you do your business. I'm anywhere from 5 to 7 inches limp depending.