Cock haters?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I missed something, but are there any lesbians at this site?

I just went through the "Women's" gallery and clicked on maybe 20 profiles, and the women all ranged from 50% to 100% straight.

And I thought to myself, if gays are doing such a wonderful job getting along with str8s and women, how come there don't seem to be many (any?) lesbians here?

I really don't want to rub anyone the wrong way (pun intended), but why won't they won't come to a sight that is so gay-friendly and with so many fine female pictures?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I were a lesbian the LAST place I would look for T&A would be something called the Large Penis Support Group... but thats just me. :tongue:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One person here rated herself 100% gay and got flamed for it with 'what are you doing here, then' type PMs and such. She's now a no response, I think - without looking.

Well that was unfair!!

I guess there's no point to this thread really. I've just always wondered what makes lesbians tick.

And my main mystery is: If they don't like cocks, then how come they use objects for penetration that resemble a cock?

Ergo they couldn't possibly dislike cocks.

Ergo why would they not be here too?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well that was unfair!! YUP! Very Much So.
I guess there's no point to this thread really. I've just always wondered what makes lesbians tick. hahaha have you considered asking one? :tongue: :biggrin1: :rolleyes:

And my main mystery is: If they don't like cocks, then how come they use objects for penetration that resemble a cock? I don't think it's the cock so much as the man it's attached to that they don't like. :tongue:

Ergo they couldn't possibly dislike cocks. From what I understand, some lesbians don't like to be penetrated at all so there could be an actual physical dislike of the male body going on.

Ergo why would they not be here too? The penis to pussy ratio here is about 5,000 to 1. I think that's good enough reason for a real lesbian to avoid this site. I'm not saying they aren't welcome...but what would be the point?:confused:

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And my main mystery is: If they don't like cocks, then how come they use objects for penetration that resemble a cock?

Their sexuality does not change their physiological needs, same areas need to be stimulated as with hetero women. So while they may not need a man per-se, they still might like to use phallic objects to get off.

Though I know lesbian women that prefer hands and tongues over dildoes, to each their own I guess. :smile:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys.

Egg all over my face... and dripping down my shirt. :biggrin1:

(Meaning: Silly me, silly thread... let it die... please, please before I die of embarrassment)

I'm enough to drive me to drink...

(Honey? HONEY! Where'd you put the beer??)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only stupid question is the one not asked. I'm glad we could be of help. :smile:

Thanks guys.

Egg all over my face... and dripping down my shirt. :biggrin1:

(Meaning: Silly me, silly thread... let it die... please, please before I die of embarrassment)

I'm enough to drive me to drink...

(Honey? HONEY! Where'd you put the beer??)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Because generally people come here for the topic that they think is at hand.. which is cock. It would take a person much lurking to realize the value that we have at the site.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because generally people come here for the topic that they think is at hand.. which is cock. It would take a person much lurking to realize the value that we have at the site.

Yeh, the site does actually have a lot more going for it than is immediately obvious. Although I joined five minutes after seeing the site (!), it took some time before I discovered that the site wasn't just about length, but also had depth and breadth -- and I'm talking about the CLEAN meanings of those words! :wink:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Ergo they couldn't possibly dislike cocks.

Ergo why would they not be here too?

I don't think it's that they don't like dick, it's moreso so they don't like what (or whom) that dick is attached too.

B_TakeSomeGamble

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well from my experience with lesbians, its not their dislike of dick, its who the dick is attached too, and ive only seen this once, but if they find the right guy, then they might get engaged to him.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well from my experience with lesbians, its not their dislike of dick, its who the dick is attached too, and ive only seen this once, but if they find the right guy, then they might get engaged to him.

That makes bugger all sense - you might be talking about a bisexual girl (?).

I don't know any lesbians who ended up married.

I know a lot of married women who ended up lesbians though. :biggrin1: