Cock haters?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hotmilf, I'm sure it isn't that lesbians necessarily hate cock, but it just doesn't interest them. As for why they would use cock-shaped objects: I'm guessing that it's because the shape is very utilitarian, but it's not attached to a man.

I'm sure there would be a few 100% lesbians on the site if they were aware of what the site is really all about. There are often topics in Etc Etc that could be of interest to anyone of any age, gender, or orientation.

The title just doesn't really give that much information or inspiration.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think that any straight guy would have anything against lesbians . :tongue::tongue::biggrin1::biggrin1: Is the ultimate male fantasy ,well to fullfield the fantasy bi girls are the only real option.:tongue::tongue:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If there were a lot of lesbians I'd be even more suspicious that they were men in disguise than the norm, it'd most likely be a ruse to get men to filth them up, most men find lesbians appealing, they don't think a lesbian is a woman who likes having sex with other women, they think a lesbian is a woman who likes having sex with other women while I watch :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
]That makes bugger all sense - you might be talking about a bisexual girl (?). [/B]
I don't know any lesbians who ended up married. I know a lot of married women who ended up lesbians though. :biggrin1:
I was thinking the same thing. Lesbians do not just up and marry a man after 20 years of carpet munching! :rolleyes: The woman he knows was clearly bi-sexual.

If there were a lot of lesbians I'd be even more suspicious that they were men in disguise than the norm, it'd most likely be a ruse to get men to filth them up, most men find lesbians appealing, they don't think a lesbian is a woman who likes having sex with other women, they think a lesbian is a woman who likes having sex with other women while I watch :)
So true :lmao: