cock head??

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by canlaek, Jul 19, 2007.

1. canlaek

canlaek New Member

men.. i was at a ball game last nite.. during the 7th inning stretch i was at the urinal when a young man came up beside me maybe 20 or so any how his cock head was the size of a coors beer can which is a little smaller than a standard beer can he wasn't more than 4 inchs long but the biggest flaccid head i've seen.. my cock head can grow 50% when i'm hard ..those of you with big heads how much bigger do you get

2. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    I'm like you... a grower. Flaccid, mine is 1/4 - 1/3 the size of the head when fully hard.

3. radicaldick

radicaldick New Member

i have a big head but it is proportionally big when i am flaccid, so it doesnt look wacky at all. :smile:

4. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Why didn't you compliment the nice young man and ask him how truly large his dickhead became when fully engorged?

5. art

art
    Gold Member

My cockhead grows about 50% when I'm hard as well. And when I'm getting really, really close to cumming, it swells a bit more!

6. LoveItBitch

LoveItBitch New Member

Albums:
    LMAO... seen one like that too recently... can really make a person laugh when the proportion just isnt right

7. Hotrocker

Hotrocker Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Well, i dunno how big my head is, but Im proud of the head most of all.

8. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

Yeah, but doesn't it generate a labia tugging exercise of pleasure? also one would think a bigger difference in size between the head and the shaft would produce a more pronounced sense of motion, assuming that the girth overall was within a particualr womans eye-rolling-into-head size. the ole baby's arm grasping an apple theory, if you will.

Not that i would know since I don;t have a vagina, and my mangina is a one way street. However the girls I have been with seem to appreciate my shish-ka-KNOB, with shallow thrusts as well as in-and-outting around her pleasure-portal enterance often bring her to orgasm. Awh.. man, one girl, her portal loveliness would wrap around my still inserted knob as I slowly pull out, like an inverted foreskin, for like a quarter inch (she had a more syrupy wettness as opposed to liquidy). Man I could rinse-repeat that motion for a while and it was like she was kissing me down there as well..

I'm not lenthy, so deep thrusting often leaves my knob floating in the ballooned uppper region, at least with one girl when she was really excited... it was like my Knob went over a cliff while the shaft was held on to by the front of her pussy... Call it intercourse vertigo if you will... ;P

9. canlaek

canlaek New Member

joejack.. don't think that would have been good idea big public urnail dads/kids... cops, getting arrested an ending up on an episode of cops not for me...:)

10. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Me bad.:scared2:

11. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I know a guy whose dick head should be in the Guinness Book of Records. Scott loves to show it in the YMCA sauna and guys, gay and str8, sit and gawk at it as long as he stands around with it on display. I have no way of knowing definitely, but it more than triples in size from flaccid to erection. The guy is str8 and married to a female, but that doesn't keep him from being a cock exhibitionist and taking advantage of some guys' interests and urges to play.

12. Alfagtv

Alfagtv Member

My cock head is over double the size of my cock when it is flaccid and my foreskin covers the head makes it look even bigger, when hard though it matches the girth of my cock.

13. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Biggest dick knob I ever encountered was in an adult arcade in Indiana across the river from Louisville. I was as big as a good sized golden delicious apple. Intact skin was snapped back behind the corona. Fit perfectly in the palm of my hand. Head looked as big as bgckhd's, shaft was about the same too. Incredible volume. He was very proud, and rightly so. It's amazing how much variation there is in the human penis. Guy said he liked young stuff (pussy). I wonder if the Kinsey Institute ever interviewed him. Forgot to ask. Didn't get to see it flaccid.:yikes:

14. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    When it's floppy, the head of my dick can be a bit smaller, or a bit wider, than the shaft. It just depends or the environment I guess. But when it is hard, the shaft is the exactly same girth as a Red Bull can and the head is bigger.

Looks ok soft or hard.

My gf likes it when I keep the head just inside the entrance and only move it it couple inches back and forth. She says it pushs against her gspot and I believe her, because she cums in a very short time when I do that.

Draft saved Draft deleted