Cock in a suit

LDNDeepThroat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was crossing the street in front of my office yesterday morning, and I looked at this guy next to me (he was handsome!), and he had the most INSANE bulge in his pinstripes. TOTAL VPL, and it drove me nuts...

Anybody else here have a thing for pecker-checking guys in suits?

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A doctor that I saw last month (not my regular physician...:frown1:) had the most noticeable bulge under his suit pants. It was hard not to stare and concentrate on answering his questions. I am hoping to see him again...:wink:

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find that in London some of the best bulges are in suits...I think that there is something so hot about a guy who looks quite polished in a suit stretching his flat front trousers...it makes me imagine how hard his cock gets and how dirty he can be when the suit comes off...

LDNDeepThroat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EuroboyUS said:
I find that in London some of the best bulges are in suits...I think that there is something so hot about a guy who looks quite polished in a suit stretching his flat front trousers...it makes me imagine how hard his cock gets and how dirty he can be when the suit comes off...

I couldn't have said it better myself. :) It's one of the reasons I love working in the Financial District...there's an endless parade of suit bulges to look at. :biggrin1:

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
marluc said:
yes men in suits can look hot!

May be it is the extra fabric in suit trousers that allow a cock to bulge more, it is something that you can't help noticing!:cool:

lee825

Just Browsing
Media
I wear suits and dress pants real often. I also wear bikini briefs with pouch fronts most of the time. I am large enough at 8.25 that the only time I don't show is if I wear real restrictive briefs like a speedo.:smile:

Lee

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And Yes, keeping you cock inside the suit is the best place for it to be when attending Worship Services.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Brooklyn80 said:
I love a nice bulge in a suit. Something about the combination of the elegance and properness of the suit, and the eroticism of the bulge, really turns me on.

Once a man in a power-suit lets me pull his cock through his fly, I am the one in the position of power! :wink:

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
EuroboyUS said:
My Ex is English and when he wore a suit, he'd opt for Boxers NOT his usual briefs saying that it was "the proper" thing to wear with a suit. That might explain your observation, Euro! :smile:

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love men in suits! so much. but I've never been able to get an eyeful of bulge, maybe because of dark colours or a closed jacket?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This reminds me of the famous Mapplethorpe picture of a huge penis hanging out of a suit. Sorry that I don't have it handy to post, but that reminds me, shouldn't posts to this thread start having pictures attached?

sexoutlaw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brooklyn80 said:
I was crossing the street in front of my office yesterday morning, and I looked at this guy next to me (he was handsome!), and he had the most INSANE bulge in his pinstripes. TOTAL VPL, and it drove me nuts...

A man in a suit is as hot to me as a man in tight whities, a jockstrap, leather, or tight fitting jeans. Boxers are the best to wear in suits. Showing a bulge in a suit is extra hot.

Media
Brooklyn80 said:

I have no problem with a man in a suit. :biggrin1: Boxers preferred with bulge.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
udubcrew said:
fortiesfun beat me to it! well here is the image at least.

http://www.american-buddha.com/amapnew46.jpg

It's called "Man in a polyester suit" and it's apparently one of his many lovers.

Well, yes, and what a lengthy one he has! Looking like a fully erect sticking str8 down, even showing its head's profile, that dude would probably welcome a stranger unzipping and freeing the organ. Some things are just made to be admired and wanted.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brooklyn80 said:
I was crossing the street in front of my office yesterday morning, and I looked at this guy next to me (he was handsome!), and he had the most INSANE bulge in his pinstripes. TOTAL VPL, and it drove me nuts.. Anybody else here have a thing for pecker-checking guys in suits?

Is this about chicagosam?

I love suits, tailors, and fine wool cloth. Actually I find suits can be pleasant to wear too. Without underwear, a good silk lining is always very comfortable, and I love a carefully tailored jacket.