Cock is huge, but I sometimes can't get laid

How long will it be until you g et laid again?

• 1-10 days

Votes: 338 53.5%
  • 11-20 days

Votes: 43 6.8%
  • 21-60 days

Votes: 53 8.4%
  • more than 60 days

Votes: 198 31.3%

• Total voters

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think having a huge cock should entitle us to getting laid pretty much anytime we want.

But sometimes I can't.

According to this, I won't be getting laid for another 38 days-

Countdown to Sex

Let's see what happens. We'll see if there's any accuracy to this. Either way it's fucking hilarious. This guy in my office emailed it to me. I said "oh jeez another joke email" but this one was damn funny.

let the countdown begin!!

Post on the poll, people...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think having a huge cock should entitle us to getting laid pretty much anytime we want.

LOL@"Entitled"

They want to email me the results... no way.

In any case, I'm getting laid tomorrow between 1 and 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A big dick doesn't entitle you to anything. It helps with referral sex, but so does being a cool guy and being good in bed (regardless of size).

Last edited:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's the problem with a lot of guys with big dicks. They feel that's all they need to get laid. Meanwhile, there are these things called "personality" and "skill" that enable people to get laid more and better than "entitlement" ever will.

Combining personality, skill and a big dick will get you laid like the world is about to end.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Dude, the size of your cock has nothing to do with how often you get laid. If you use it correctly, it might result in more follow up sex (that's my experience), but it's really more about you as a person and how good you are at making your partner cum.

-Ranger

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
Couldn't have said it better, boys. Having a big dick is just icing on the cake...you need to do the work to get the prize, dude. You're not "entitled" to pussy (or ass) just because you have a big dick.

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are wrong.

The world should be bowing down to all of us because we have big dicks. We should be addressed as "cockmaster (insert name here)."

I wasn't sure if it correlates, but according to the poll on top it does. More than 50% are getting laid within 10 days.

as far as needing personality and skill (HA!) im not so sure about that. A huge dick should be enough. However if you're really dead set on that, the guy who made the countdown to sex website seems to be in agreement with you and he has some kind of book about getting laid, which i think is unnecessary, yet iread a few chapters last night, and it is truly hilarious.

-Cockmaster Johnson

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are wrong.

The world should be bowing down to all of us because we have big dicks. We should be addressed as "cockmaster (insert name here)."

I wasn't sure if it correlates, but according to the poll on top it does. More than 50% are getting laid within 10 days.

as far as needing personality and skill (HA!) im not so sure about that. A huge dick should be enough. However if you're really dead set on that, the guy who made the countdown to sex website seems to be in agreement with you and he has some kind of book about getting laid, which i think is unnecessary, yet iread a few chapters last night, and it is truly hilarious.

-Cockmaster Johnson
Can you find one person who agrees with you? The poll doenst speak to the issue. And yet not one post agrees with you. I guess you are the only "cockmaster" around.

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, cockmaster vince agrees with me :)

The rest of you are taking this WAY too seriously.

Cockmaster WatchMeDogin, dont you think it would be nice if your cock got you laid with no effort? How about you, Cockmaster Wish4-8?

Im not saying thats how the world is, Im saying thats how it should be.

actually, according to the poll, perhaps thats the way the world is. Over 50% getting laid ASAP. You cockmasters can't argue with that. haha

- Grand Cockmaster DJ

hotwetkiss

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

But sometimes I can't.

According to this, I won't be getting laid for another 38 days-

Countdown to Sex

Let's see what happens. We'll see if there's any accuracy to this. Either way it's fucking hilarious. This guy in my office emailed it to me. I said "oh jeez another joke email" but this one was damn funny.

let the countdown begin!!

Post on the poll, people...

I'm going to get laid right now! and I don't even have a COCK:rolleyes:

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good for you, hotwetkiss. must be nice to be female and be able to get laid pretty much any time.

I'd also like to say that cockmaster kirland and a few of the others are uptight and way too self righteous.

We're just trying to have fun here.

And thank you to the people who filled out the survey. its pretty damn interesting.

Dr. Cockmaster Johnson

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You guys are wrong.

-Cockmaster Johnson

Your specious logic and charm-recessive personality are becoming wearing.

It's amazing that you ever get laid at all.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, cockmaster vince agrees with me :)

The rest of you are taking this WAY too seriously.

Cockmaster WatchMeDogin, dont you think it would be nice if your cock got you laid with no effort? How about you, Cockmaster Wish4-8?

Im not saying thats how the world is, Im saying thats how it should be.

actually, according to the poll, perhaps thats the way the world is. Over 50% getting laid ASAP. You cockmasters can't argue with that. haha

- Grand Cockmaster DJ

There is alot of things i would wish for. Hell, I wish I could get money for doing nothing. Then I could buy what ever I need. And the chicks would follow.

In my fantasy world, a woman would have sex with me just cause I felt like it, and she would bring her female bisexual friend.

But life doesnt work that way. You have to be a decent human being. You dick doesnt automatically get you everything in life.

And, if this was not meant to be taken seriously, next time post it in this section:
Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics

Ah man, I would love to read the posts from the ladies here if you posted this in the Women's Issues section. Especially the entitlement part.