Cock is huge, but I sometimes can't get laid

How long will it be until you g et laid again?

• 1-10 days

Votes: 338 53.5%
  • 11-20 days

Votes: 43 6.8%
  • 21-60 days

Votes: 53 8.4%
  • more than 60 days

Votes: 198 31.3%

• Total voters

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Really? Can you explain why you need the photos?
I'd love to get your educated prognosis.

i have 20 milliondollars and i can fly...... to give a prognosis, you have to be educated, and to be educated about something is to KNOW, and to know is to believe and if you can't see a thing this day and age it dosen't exist

but i really thought you were just kidding in the OP, let it go

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry about, I'm dry for about 18 months now.
Still only 19 though, but before the dry period, the sex was really great, if you can even call it sex...
Sometimes I get frustrated aswell, but I don't care, I still believe the right girl will come any time soon.

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry about, I'm dry for about 18 months now.
Still only 19 though, but before the dry period, the sex was really great, if you can even call it sex...
Sometimes I get frustrated aswell, but I don't care, I still believe the right girl will come any time soon.

really? she just shows up one day? hasn't been my experience. i gotta go hunt them down. they don't just walk in like "hi, wanna fuck?" although i think they should.

Potential4Evil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cockiness about entitlement often is a turn off for girls, regardless if we are drooling over your cock. I like a big one as much as the next girl but if youre high and mighty, Im perfectly ok with walking away and saying tuttut what a shame.

But i think the reason why it might lead to less sex is cuz some females have smaller hips/cervixes so you hit the top of them and i hear it hurts (not one of those females). Otherwise, some women find a larger cock intimidating cuz they dont know what exactly to do with it....

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ROFL at DickJohnson. Either he is the biggest Douche Tool OR the master of getting attention. If he's serious (then he has a big problem besides) then he is the Douche Tool, but if he's just pulling everyones leg just to get attention (kinda like BigBull does), then he is a master, since so many of you jumped on his bandwagon.

Great entertainment !!!!

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cockiness about entitlement often is a turn off for girls, regardless if we are drooling over your cock. I like a big one as much as the next girl but if youre high and mighty, Im perfectly ok with walking away and saying tuttut what a shame.

But i think the reason why it might lead to less sex is cuz some females have smaller hips/cervixes so you hit the top of them and i hear it hurts (not one of those females). Otherwise, some women find a larger cock intimidating cuz they dont know what exactly to do with it....

So are you trying to tell me Im cocky? That's new information. Tell me more.

And it seems you're also telling me that my big cock is going to get me laid LESS!!!

FUCK!! Im in trouble now!

care to expand, Evil?

And as for you JJkrwood, please address me as cockmaster. Thanks!

Cockmaster Funkmaster DJ

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good news!
I got laid!

And I'm 18 days ahead of schedule.

I've realized that it's the fact that I insist on women calling me Cockmaster that's been preventing me from getting laid.

With this new girl, I stopped insisting on that, and I got laid no problem.

So I'm changing my ways. Please no longer address me as Cockmonster. Just call me Dick.

DJ

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
really? she just shows up one day? hasn't been my experience. i gotta go hunt them down. they don't just walk in like "hi, wanna fuck?" although i think they should.

now that would be too easy wouldn't it:biggrin1:
You never know where you might run into one. My lack of confidence doesn't really help me in 'hunting them down':frown1:

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stretch i think you might be thinking of someone else. ive never had an avatar or said anything racist on here.

CHP did you take the countdown quiz? he tells you how to get laid at the end of it.

amazonman80

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
saying just because your dick is big shouldnt entitle you to sex. If you really believe that bullshit then your are the Biggest Douche of the Universe

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, amazonman, please address me as Cockmaster and call me sir. The fact that I have a big dick does in fact mean that women should be begging for my cock, swallowing my load, and generally should treat me like a king. I believe women should not only give me sex anytime I want, but also I think they should bring me a present when they come to my house. Its the least they could do since i'm giving them the magical experience of my cock. Ladies, if you're reading, maybe something from neiman marcus or fred segal.

I am not a douche! But i have used a douche on a girl one time. You amazon man, have the IQ of cool whip and the cock of an 8 year old. I hereby banish you from this big-cock website!

Cockmaster Dick