Cock is huge, but I sometimes can't get laid

How long will it be until you g et laid again?

• 1-10 days

Votes: 338 53.5%
  • 11-20 days

Votes: 43 6.8%
  • 21-60 days

Votes: 53 8.4%
  • more than 60 days

Votes: 198 31.3%

• Total voters

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update: the poll said I'd get laid in 12 days. It took 18 actually. Pretty close to accurate. Looks like close to 300 people here took the poll in sept. any results? How accurate was it?

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everyone has their dry spells, it normal and part of being human, you can't always get what you want when you want it.

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reporting back on this..... no dry spells at all since september. fucked 14 new girls, what a wild ride!!! the brad p. emails have put my sex life on steroids.

my sincere apologies for offending all of you cockmasters with my insane sense of entitlement. It turns out that by putting in a little work, i got a lot more sex than when i was just bitching on a message board about how girls should automatically have sex with me.

VMan_Massif

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hear ya vibrator, but as people with huge penises, we shouldn't be subject to the same dry spells.
In a way, you're right. If you marry a girl who's a size queen with a huge libido, you're in like Flynn.

Like me. :cool:

Have only had sex with one woman for the past almost eight years, but we have a lot of sex. Find the right person for you, and it can work.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vman...The phrase is actually "in like Flint" it was a James Coburn movie...

Now that I have insulted you let me kiss your ass: awesome avatar..."You're entering a world of pain Smokey...MARK IT ZERO!!"

I consider myself larger than average and its been nearly 2 years since I've been laid...sad

cank

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenever I am close to get a girl , one cockblocker guy or cockblocker idiot chick is always around. Most of the guys are incapable of having an erected penis , would like to cockblock you whenever you are close to get a girl because of their jeaolusy. Also , there is no proof you can beat the shit out of her for all night , she doesnt know who you are.It is funny the way size queens judge your size , you should be 7 feet tall or you should have very manly face , but those are not the implication of your size. It is all fucked up.However I know for sure that if a girl dont choose me her chance to get fucked by a 7x7 hung guy is almost zero.If a girl don`t deny me, I dont know whether she lose or I lose.

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cank, what are you talking about?

I get the part about the cock blockers, i've learned over the past few months how to get past that issue better.

i dont get the idea of why you're beating the shit out of girls with your manly face.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I didn't want to read all 8 pages, but I want to know do you have a picture of your cock in your wallet? When you meet a girl do you say hi my name is xxxxx and here is a picture of my huge cock.

How much of this post is to bring attention to the site we are directed to visit?

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes i have a picture in my wallet. Yes i wanted people to look at the countdown to sex site so they could do the poll from the 1st post. The poll is really cool. apparently LPSG members are getting laid like ASAP but in my base it said 30 days or something, that was a few months ago.

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Checking in again. Still no dry spells.

22 new girls! Yowie!

I think I might get a GF soon though. Too much free pussy all the time is gonna give me the HIVVIES.

Anyone else exceed their expectations by using this quiz?

cank

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
. Also , there is no proof you can beat the shit out of her for all night , she doesnt know who you are.It is funny the way size queens judge your size , you should be 7 feet tall or you should have very manly face.

I meant fuck the shit out of her , "beat the shit out of her" was wrongly written.