Cock letdowns

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr_Cumalot, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Have any of you ever felt let down by your new partners cock? Im thinking they are typically good looking. Maybe tall and skinny or athletic. Confident person. Maybe they even bigged themselves up. Then you get down to it and they are average or small and you were expecting big. Ever had that? Give measurements where possible :)

2. fratguy76

fratguy76 New Member

Not to judge, but aren't you 100% straight?

3. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Yes but its an interesting discussion seeing peoples views on a subject that you will never experience directly :)

4. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

interesting topic.. too bad there aren't more women here to answer it.

"Small cock letdown stories"

Reminds me of a broad I was banging back when I was 21 and she was 27. Let's call her Julie. She told me a story about her and a (girl) friend of hers meeting two hot twin guys at a barbeque or some shit. The girls both decide to hook up with the guys. So Julie and a twin find some secluded area and she gets his pants off only to find that he's got a really tiny dick. I guess they screw or something, I forget.

So later that night Julie sees her friend in the bathroom. Julie says, "Hey, I have a question for you....." and the other girl immediately holds up her pinky finger. They both have a big laugh.

Draft saved Draft deleted