Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey all,

Looking for a specific type of movie or picture that I can't seem to locate online. Its really quite simple, looking for some fleshlight clips or pictures of dicks so long they stick outside the back end of a fleshlight -- cocks literally longer then the fleshlight itself. Pretty hot in my opinion!

I have only found one ever, but even that is not exactly what 'm looking for because the clip/picture of this example use the fleshlight flight which is a smaller variant of the fleshlight. Looking for cocks that are straight up longer then a full sized fleshlight with the cock head legit sticking out the back side of the fleshlight.

Man just seeing a cock that long completely impaling a fleshlight like that... so hot! Below is the best example I can find. Just wish it was full sized fleshlight. Bonus points to people who can find examples that use the clear fleshlights.

Happy posting!

(Bigger of the two cocks completely impales the fleshlight flight at the 5:40 mark)
Helix Studios: Can I Try ? | GayBoysTube

Attachments

Scotlad121

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey all,

Looking for a specific type of movie or picture that I can't seem to locate online. Its really quite simple, looking for some fleshlight clips or pictures of dicks so long they stick outside the back end of a fleshlight -- cocks literally longer then the fleshlight itself. Pretty hot in my opinion!

I have only found one ever, but even that is not exactly what 'm looking for because the clip/picture of this example use the fleshlight flight which is a smaller variant of the fleshlight. Looking for cocks that are straight up longer then a full sized fleshlight with the cock head legit sticking out the back side of the fleshlight.

Man just seeing a cock that long completely impaling a fleshlight like that... so hot! Below is the best example I can find. Just wish it was full sized fleshlight. Bonus points to people who can find examples that use the clear fleshlights.

Happy posting!

(Bigger of the two cocks completely impales the fleshlight flight at the 5:40 mark)
Helix Studios: Can I Try ? | GayBoysTube
View attachment Shaved Fleshlight Cum.mp4