Cock longer than ur foot?

arcihorn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello Guys,

I'm sure It'll sound very stupid... but does anyone have a cock longer than ur own foot?

My foot is far away longer....

:)

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
close...i just measured both and mine goes all the way from my heel to the middle of my big toe...then again i only wear 10s

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wish! Well.....kinda....sorta.....nahh! I wear size 13 or 14 (us) shoes (depending on the brand of shoes) and my dicks about 7.25

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello Guys,

I'm sure It'll sound very stupid... but does anyone have a cock longer than ur own foot?

My foot is far away longer....

:)

Now THAT is a great question--and maybe an idea for a new club, the foot-cock gang. My dick is about 3" shorter than my foot.

Bugger, no where near at 7"vs13"... Damn these clown feet of mine!

Where you ever a swimmer....Ian Thorpe (aussie olympic swimmer) AKA Thorpedo has huge feet....whether it helps in real life to get more quickly to the end of a swimming pool or not...Idunno:tongue:

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Where you ever a swimmer....Ian Thorpe (aussie olympic swimmer) AKA Thorpedo has huge feet....whether it helps in real life to get more quickly to the end of a swimming pool or not...Idunno:tongue:

Haha wow yeah I actually was a swimmer for a while, my coach always said my feet really helped lol :biggrin1:

PS Gotta love Thorpey, even though he's the most metro guy EVER, though Wil Anderson comes close in my books :smile: