Cock Math : Women Unable To Estimate?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So here is an experiment I devised this morning. I realized my biggest source of being self conscious is the fact that my GF randomly estimated my dick size at 6 inches... Which it is 7.8 x 6 (girth varies from 6-6.3).

So here's what I was wondering. If I request for my girlfriend to measure my dick, and she actually has a mental number in her mind that is much larger then she has now, would she :

a.) Find the psychological stimulation to be more then it currently is.

b.) Find the visual stimulation to be more then it currently is.

I'm wondering if that mental number does much or not?

I won't be able to do this until next tuesday, we work opposing shifts and will not see eachother until then. But if anyone has any experience with this let me know... I'll also post the results of this self-esteem boosting experience later on.

Self steem boosting? Ok..cool, in your case you are just being realistic and showing her the real numbers. How many penis she had in her life? How to confuse a 6" with an almost 8" ?:confused:

Most women in the world need not "bulleyes" estimation skills..because most penis are same average size 5...around 5x4.5. That was my case. Than I had (ONE) 6x5.5 that I thought very great of him (& his owner). Than I had a 9x6...the one responsible for my introducion to the world of large fat penises.

Good luck.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
'course men measure bone pressed.
if you're a chubby, if 2" are hidden from view beneath a fat pad, then that would explain it.