Cock Measuring - Surely it varies all the time!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_crackoff, Feb 4, 2010.

1. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I've gotta ask this! Surely no guys cock is always the same dimensions erect (unless you're a teen or early 20's).

I'm pretty sure mine varies by nearly an inch in length & girth, & I'm not gonna give up all my vices, caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, & insomnia, just to be more impressive, as I have too much fun with the others.

I mention this because I got an impressive stiffy with the GF the other day in the morning(when I literally hate sex) & screamed get the tape measure, & it came in @ just over 8' long & 6 & a bit around(the girth surprised me but it did look pretty aggressive), but I'm damn sure it's less than that for most of the sex act ( though we do have sex for hours).

So when people put down their sizes, are they putting down their best days, cos sometimes I'm not impressed unless I see her sucking it in a mirror, & other (fewer)days It looks like it deserves it's own room.

The GF, the final arbiter simply says - I wish it was like that all the time! Women - Lol.

2. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i put my norm at 7.5 x 6.5

my holy shit boner i usually am too dizzy to measure,
    i doubt it is a whole lot bigger than my norm.
    i am a hornball though.
    :smile:

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

sorry to disappoint but I am always 7 1/2 x 5 3/4 - go figure.

4. jimeight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I fluctuate about 3/4" of an inch...just depends on how revved up I am! plus its just about impossible to measure it the same way twice due to the curve. The harder it is the more stiff the curve is. Makes it look shorter than the measurements tell, go figure!

#4 jimeight, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  5. onewatcher

onewatcher Active Member

Albums:
    Wow, 8 ft long? I'd have sex for hours also!

6. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my length varies from 7 1/2 to 7, most of the time it is 7 1/4. my girth varies from 6 1/2 at the base to 6 3/4 to 6 at the tip. it is more consistent than my length. sometimes after a nice long BJ from my wife. I'll be a little over 7 1/2. length doesn't seem to matter much to the wife, she likes my fat cock, and getting that "full" "stuffed" feeling.

7. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The length and girth of my cock is pretty consistent. It always seems to be within .25" or so in length (4.75 - 5.00") even if I'm exceptionally horny. Girth has always been consistent at ~4.00".

8. mchammerpenguin

mchammerpenguin New Member

I am a fairly constant 7.3ish and 6 in. girth
    But there have been those times where I get extremely aroused and I have gotten over 8 inches and 6.5 around easily. But I stay around 7.3 and 6 on average.

9. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've always wondered about this 'cause I've seen any number of guys who will quote a size range for their dicks. But when my own cock is fully hard it's as big as it gets (8 x 6) and it never varies.

10. Vestigial

Gold Member

Sometimes size, firmness and even shape can change... I've had some theories about this.

11. D_Auric_Goldthinger

D_Auric_Goldthinger Account Disabled

Hell yeah it ranges 7-8.5.

12. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    It hasn't changed a bit since I was in High School. I've been measured over the years and it is always a smidge under 8 and 6 3/4 girth midshaft.

I've never understood how it could vary from day to day. No other body parts do.

I guess if it isn't rock hard and you measure yeah it'll is going to be smaller. But what's the point of that? Fully erect means fully erect and ready to go.

#12 vince, Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  13. B_Hey22

B_Hey22 New Member

Sometimes I have s curve others I don't

14. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

Mine definitely fluctuates. probably about .5 to a whole inch if I'm really not in the mood and am really forcing it up.

15. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

Ah, but from the replies we're all different Vince! Some of us seem to have hard cocks which you can hang a coat off, but still vary in length.

Apparently, caffeine,alcohol,& smoking affect size, along with hormonal fluctuations. I'd rather it just truly impressed everytime, but I guess it just makes me work a little harder!

Thanks to everyone who responded

16. B_JasonX87

B_JasonX87 New Member

Mine varies from like 7.8 to almost 8.5 inches at times when I've measured. I just say i'm 8 since that's where I'm usually at. My girth stays the same from what I can tell, just the length varies.

17. uniquename

uniquename New Member

in a positive or detremental way?

i drink coffee all day and smoke way too much?

18. easytoremember55

easytoremember55 New Member

Albums:
    i restrained from wanking for about 3 weeks at one stage. woke up one morning feeling very strained, looked down and wholey jesus. was about 6.3" (courtesy of the bent leatherman) and the head felt like it was about to explode.

Can be anywhere from 5.5" to 6" normally, depending on arousal otherwise. If i am just forcing it up the head does not expand, it stays soft until i squeeze around the base forcing blood to the tip. Thickness varies alot with this too.

Very hard to measure with the curve too. I try to take a measure from the centre of it, and not pressing into the pubic bone, just skin level.

Everyone is different!

19. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

Detrimental! Switch to decaff tea & coffee mate. As for smoking, It does affect blood flow, but if you do a lot of regular exercise this can negate it to a degree.

I'm gonna try & quit next week & do some exercise whenever I feel the nicotine pangs. There's a book by Allen Carr on how to give up smoking, that everyone swears by, including Matthew Wright on the Wright Stuff, & he smoked 40 a day!

20. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I've got a question when it comes to the type of measuring device used and how you do it.

When I use a larger metal tape measure, it won't contour to the curves of my penis, so I'll measure from the side like so...

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/223510/cat/500/ppuser/188153

As you can see I come with about 7.25 inches.

Recently I've been using a smaller tape measure I've found that will contour to the curves of my penis, so I'll measure from the top. Now my question is are you supposed to let it follow the entire length of the shaft all the way down the head as well, from a standing position holding the penis straight out? I've noticed when I do this, I'll come up with a larger size than when I do the side measure. I'll get 7.5 inches when doing this, and when really turned on and about to cum I'll be pushing 8". I know it doesn't really matter and it's all in how I use it, I'm just curious how I rate.

I just ask because I've seen a few others on here who seem to measure this way by letting the tape hang down past the head and counting the number at the tip. But when I hold the tape out straight out past the head, the measurement I get is more around 7". The difference between 7" and 8" is pretty great. I wish I could take pics of what I'm talking about, but it never seems to come out legible enough.

So what is it guys? :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted