cock mods

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
im interested to know if any of you huge guys have any cock modifications, such as splitting, subincision, cock piercings, silicone etc...

lobotomy: If you are interested in getting a prince albert, I can go into details about the pro's and con's. I have had a PA for the last two years - currently a 6 gauge, but have been a bigger in the past.

yourclovergrl: I saw a pic once of this mans cock that was split down the middle almost half way down. What is the point of this? Anyone know? Sorry but it made me double over in pain and I dont even have one. Guess this is something I dont and more than likely never will understand.

yourclovergrl: Alright boys, well girls too, I have a question. I dont know if it fits here but thought I would give it a try. I have been looking at different things on the net and have come across a site about pumping. I can understand why a man would want to pump his penis but why would a man want to pump or inject silicone into his scrotum???? I just dont get this. Does it give you a sexual feeling? I would just think it would be a pain carrying around huge balls in your pants. Sorry just a question. ^_^

Scott537

Experimental Member
Media
As I said before I have a PA. Had it now for over 3 years plus and would ALSO feel naked without it. Started with an 8 ga and worked up to a 4ga. Took about 9 months to get here and stopped at 4..think for me it's the right size. Wife loves to play with it and spends more time playing since I got it and it healed.Presently being treated for a form of Lymphoma and a couple of times per month for 2 days at a time . At first I used to remove it before going to a Doctor or the Hospital and forgot ( yeah really forgot! ) that it was there.I really never remove it other than those times when I see a Doc. As 4 ga is really almost impossible to open! Well when the nurse ( 3 ) in the room was preping me and got to a cathater insertion time she gulped and turned redfaced. After that was that! Now usually there are 2 or 3 involved in the insertion when it was only the one nurse? Now I quit removing it period.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As everyone knows, I've got a PA. Had it about 10 years and wear a 2ga all the time. I have a variety of jewelry, some looks like captive bead (but bead screws in and out) a curved bar bell, some more "esoteric" pieces and I never take it out. Doctors, nurses, the gym...it goes everywhere I go. One concession, I take it and the nipple rings out on the way to the airport. Not sure the jewelry would trigger a body cavity search....but, just in case.

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a PA, have had it for about 10 years, 2g curved barbell (easier with foreskin) wife likes playing with it, but when it comes to sex, I have to take it out. She says there is barely enough room for me let a lone a piece of steel with steel balls on it.....when we first started to have sex she let me leave it in twice, but being new to her area wasnt sure how much she could take with out causing pain, well needless to say, yep it bruised her cervix and we had to wait a couple of weeks until things got back in working order and ever since then, no rings allowed !!

PRep

Grampareg

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have 21 4 mm beads in my cock and had a PA for 7 years and was up to 0 guage then went to 16 guage ring with a 6 guage ring hanging on it and in 6 weeks it had started to do the splitting and now my cock is split to the frenum. Its awesome to have a partial split cock