Cock Moldings and Home-Made Dildo's for my Lady

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by OmahaBeef, Apr 29, 2006.

1. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Folks...

My girlfriend and I were discussing toys (for her) and she said she would be interested in having a dildo to play with when I am not around. I asked her what she wanted specifically, and she said "If I could just borrow your cock while your away it would be perfect, but nothing bigger because you hurt me a bit as it is."

Then I remembered seeing a show on TV about dildo molding, so I did a search to see if they sell kits...which they do.

Has anyone on here done a mold of themselves for thier significant others? And if so, which kits did you try/reccommend?

Anyone who has any input please reply...thanks!

OmahaBeef

2. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I bought a kit which included a little vibrator to cast into the finished dildo. We still have the little vibrator, but the kit was useless as it didn't include enough material to make a proper cast of even the tiniest penis. I have made successful casts of my cock. If you're interested I'll post my ideas on the subject, but not now as it's getting late here in England and my wife just got into bed with me. Need I say more:wink:

3. cinnakitty

cinnakitty New Member

I've wanted to try one of these too, so if you get one and try it I'd love to know how it was for you!

4. dong20

Gold Member

I have a kit...a girlfriend once asked me for a cast. So far it remains unopened but it looks like fun in a surreal kind of way.

5. Sam Beckett

Sam Beckett New Member

I wouldn't mind one of those either, just to see what it looks like (as a paperweight?) and also for a gift for a special lady.

6. texas30

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  7. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Riven650...I would greatly appreciate your word of experience in this matter!

Dong20...Give it a shot man! What would it hurt?

Cinnakitty...I will bump this thread up when all is said and done to let everyone know how it went.

Sam...I am actually pretty interested in doing this, not only for my girl, but because it would be strange to actually be able to have a real mold of my cock and contemplate it from a viewpoint OTHER than the "Bird's Eye" view that I have been used to my whole life LOL. Narcissism? Perhaps...

Texas...thanks for the link!

Ill keep you all posted...anyone who can chime in on this subject...please do!

OmahaBeef

8. AMikkell

AMikkell New Member

I've contemplated doing it for that reason alone. I think it would be very interesting to view it from another angle.

9. orbit03

orbit03 Member

I made one before. I don't remember the "kit" I bought, but the one in the link above looks pretty good. They addressed the biggest problem I had which was putting the tube on after you fill it with the alginate. They have a tube that you put over your wang and then fill from the other end.

Also, do a little searching online for "body casting" or "life casting". You can find a lot of links for materials and such. The mold making material is called alginate. It sets up in minutes. You can actually buy it in cans at art supply stores like "Michaels". The upside of the kits is that they supply everything you need and the stuff is pre-measured. Them including the silicone is a help, but with some research you can find silicone from other sources.

Overall, it was a pretty easy process. I did it alone so keeping wood was a little challenging while mixing stuff, pouring, and the pressure of only having a minute or two while the stuff sets. Best advice is to get EVERYTHING ready and laid out ahead of time. Also, do a "dry" run just to step through everything so you are ready when you do the casting for real. The end product is VERY realistic. I could see every wrinkle, bump and vien. Like OmahaBeef mentioned, it is pretty cool to see your member up-close and from different angles.

I ended up wimping out and not giving it to my wife (then g/f). Maybe I'll talk her into making a casting sometime in the future.

10. Gisella

Gold Member

:biggrin1: Not done it but he suggest if i want his mold to have close when he was not around...

I thought it was a joke...but the mold thing is really possible and exist!!!

Hmmm...:tongue: i'm stupid...:biggrin1:

11. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I first made a cast of my cock when I was 17 or 18. I made a hole in the end of a small cardboard box, pressed my erect dick into it, then filled it with plaster of Paris and tried to stay hard until it set. Plaster of Paris gets pretty warm as it cures, but it hardens and you can pull your cock out before it gets too hot. Later, I poured moulten candle wax into the cast, and several hours later still, when it was cold, I broke the plaster away from the wax penis. I was amazed by the accuracy. You can see every pore, vein and wrinkle in the skin. First attempt wasn't too good because I'd lost most of my hard-on before the plaster set. Second go was better. I still have these casts nearly 35 years later.

I made a similar cast recently by the same method. This time I got a plastic milk bottle and cut a hole in the side through which I fed my cock and balls. If you can imagine a regular cock ring around cock and balls: That's where the hole in the bottle contacted me. This worked ok, but the plaster took ages to set because I forgot to stir the stuff properly before I poured it in through the open neck of the bottle. I ended up stirring the plaster with the handle of a wooden spoon through the bottle neck. It wasn't a problem because this actually felt good and helped me maintain a stiffy. I was a little worried as it cured, that I might not be able to pull out of it, but it wasn't a problem. It's fun to compare them: My 17yo cock was un-circumcised perfection. My 51yo cock is a gnarled old thing with a divided cock head, scars from circumcision and old piercings. The 17yo cock has a frenum. I remember that! The 51yo version just has a gap where that used to be. Like I say, it's fascinating. One of these days I'll try to take a good photo of the 'old' and 'young' penis side by side. I must also re-cast them in silicone or whatever you use to make a re-usable mold, so I can make latex or silicone dildos for my wife or girlfriends.

I haven't tried alginate but from what I have seen and read, its a much better material than plaster for the initial casting.

I suggest you take your time. Research the methods and get your lady to help you make the initial mold. It'll be a lot of fun for both of you.
    All the Best
    Riven650

12. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

I knew this gay dentist in Birmingham who had a regular weekly affair with a dam good-looking, well-hung hustler. He made a perfect cast of Rusty's hard cock with some material he made dentures out of. Even to this day, I often think of how I would now enjoy having it in my possession. Both (doctor and Rusty) are deceased now. At least I do have a picture of his magnificient piece of meat.

13. orbit03

orbit03 Member

I wish I would have done that when I was younger. I had videotaped myself once when I was 16 or 17. I erased it shortly after doing it, but I sometimes I wish I had the tape now. It would be interesting to see how I've changed over the years.

Anyway, the alginate is probably a LOT easier to work with than the plaster. You can control the setting time of the alginate with the temperature of the water. The typical set-up time is about 5 minutes, so you have to mix it up and get it poured. Also, when it sets up, it is a little rubbery to it is a little easier to get yourself out of the mold. The only real downsides is that it isn't terribly strong so you can tear it if you are rough with it. Also, since it is mostly water, it will start to dry out after a day or so. If you are going to make a casting with, be ready to pour your casting within 8-12 hours of making the mold. You can get a little more life from them by putting them in the fridge.

14. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the advice orbit03.

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

That settles it, next time im out 'shopping' im buying a kit for my guy. :biggrin1:

16. Gisella

Gold Member

People i'm soooo lazy today....:rolleyes: dont want to search...

What is the name of the mold and where to buy it...just in case...:biggrin1:

Hey Lee...if you know tell me...:wink:

17. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

I've never posted a picture here before so I might fail. It is not me - I wish it was! This is Rusty that I use to know. Let me know what you think of him.

Damn...I tried uploading however it says my file is 282.0 kb and the forum limit is 146.5

Any ideas, Pecker?

18. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

Ok guys (and gals), I'm trying to post a picture of Rusty. This is my second try. First time it said file too big. Speaking of big...let me know what you think of him - if this works.

Attached Files:

19. BlackSunshineAZ

I recommend the "Make your own dildo kit", seen here (the bucket)
    http://www.holisticwisdom.com/article_sex_make_your_own_dildo.htm

I bought mine on ebay for $40 (that link is way too expensive) and I was very happy with the results. The resulting dildo was very detailed and made from silicone that appears to be very sturdy.

I tried a different kit many years ago and it was a waste, then I tried plaster or paris, which was interesting. It makes a good sculpture but plaster isn't a good material for a sex toy so silicone is the right material.

20. Paper5tr3et7

Paper5tr3et7 New Member

Going to order one soon, Shall tell you all how it works out for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted