Cock of the Walk No More!

chretien: I used to be the longest member of the crew, and rank as ye know has its priveleges... but lately a new lad named "Sugardick Horace" has been promoted ahead of me to Leftenant... leaving me in the scuppers. Woe is me.

One_Eyed_Whiskers: Next time ye batten down the hatches, he can always have an "accident" yarrr

Bosun_Hardwood: Argh, no need for accidents, he be needin' ta walk the plank is all.

One_Eyed_Whiskers: yarrrr i have seen this mystical man he speaks of. large as the white whale, i tell ye. tying his hands will not help, yarrrr. he will use his member to swim to safety. then he will come looking for us and cut our throats, yarrrr.

TheRearAdmiral: One Eyed Whiskers do speak the truth! Sugardick's wang do be doubling as an oar!

One_Eyed_Whiskers: arrr if we wrap it around his waist a few times we could tie the head to his ankles yarrrr

gigantikok: Am I missing something here??? :-/

I have a suspicious all these s/n's and this entire topic and it's replies was done by one (rather odd) guy.

sammygirly: ~giggles~

I don't want to encourage him/them but lawdy pirates always make me laugh

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What am I going to do with you people? Just a few days after I leave for vacation the board is invaded by pirates? :eek: (BTW ... I am presently not very far from the Barbary Coast. Maybe I'll run into fellow ass pirates?)

sammygirly: I had NO idea my mention of piracy in Etc would cause an invasion....yargh!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=relationships;num=1061659155;start=0#15 date=08/24/03 at 15:18:45]I had NO idea my mention of piracy in Etc would cause an invasion....yargh![/quote]

I guess that'll teach you to point a cutlass at my little brother, eh, Sammy? :eek:

7x6andchg: Call me ridiculous - but now I have this vision of Sammygirly holding the back end of an Oldsmobile and pointing it at someone - and that's making me laugh.

And now I'll stop - because all I am doing is keeping these threads at the top...in the crow's nest, as it were.

7x6&C

Maximillian: [quote author=7by6etC link=board=relationships;num=1061659155;start=0#18 date=08/25/03 at 15:28:48]Call me ridiculous - but now I have this vision of Sammygirly holding the back end of an Oldsmobile and pointing it at someone - and that's making me laugh.

And now I'll stop - because all I am doing is keeping these threads at the top...in the crow's nest, as it were.

7x6&C[/quote]

-looks around before leaning out of the darkness and whispering "psst 7x6, for a small fee I am sure I can get a pic like that of sammy and an Olds"-