COCK-OFF AT THE OK CORRAL

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by thirteenbyseven, Jun 11, 2005.

1. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Recently I posted about an interesting pseudo-comparison cockfight that happened over the past Memorial Day Holiday at a nudist resort. Though the size rivalry actually propogated more vaginal lubrication between our G/F and wives than stiffness among the two of us (we both are devout heterosexuals), the post also resulted in me getting an eloquently written email from another fellow lpsg.org member. This member, who is most definately in the rarified catagory of phallic giant, followed up with a most interesting story about himself, a nude beach, and a chance meeting between monster dicks and the cock duel that followed.

I have wondered just how often this Cock King-Of-The-Nude Beach happpens? He is also hetero, and under the circumstances, needed female visual and possibly tactile stimulation to get his penis erect. As he tells it, his opponent was gay. This is a variation of the nude experience that I suspect happens more often than has been reported. We also speculated on whether or not couples, in which the male half is extraordinarily endowed, attract each other in these nudist situations. And if so, is the Darwinean Theory of natural (couple) selection taking over, or is it the excitement and curiosity of who is the Cock King :wow: taking place?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Krueger: If people went to a nude resort and chose the people with larger endowments for that reason, then that is an example of natural selection. People get all riled up about evolution, but really it's the idea that things with desirable traits have more kids. If guys with big dicks are sought out and get laid more, possible ending up getting married and having kids, then that is natural selection, even if it's not as widespread as to cause evolution to a larger-dicked human race.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    actually it&#39;s just things with the least inadequate traits have more kids </pedantry>

not really sure I wanna extrapolate how that might apply in this case :mellow:

4. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Aw gee, I really was not getting into the whole Dr. Josef Mengele-eugenics-Deutchland-Deutchland uber alles kind of thing as I was...well see NUDIST ETIQUETTE in another forum. My girlfriend spotted a guy at the nudist resort with a huge whopper and reveled in the situation of putting us two donkey dicks together in the coversation pool. His wife seemed to enjoy it immensly as well, as she and my G/F left for an eternity to the women&#39;s restroom to "compare notes."

That&#39;s where I&#39;m going with this. Does size attract size (especially where the women are involved)?

5. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

I dont know what you are talking about, but heres a white boy I want to do.

[​IMG]

6. jonb

Gold Member

Also, this isn&#39;t natural selection. It&#39;s sexual selection, as indicated by the fact that the biggest change occurs during puberty.

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, you do bring up an interesting point. I DO think there&#39;s a relation between women with bigger breasts being interested in men with larger penises, and the reverse. NOTICE- for everyone who is about to post "Not meeee&#33;" I said a relation, not a rule&#33;
    I also thing that amoung hung men there is more interest in seeing other men their own size than not. Just an opinion, not scientific fact, but this board exists for a reason, so I&#39;ll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

8. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, a lot of guys here aren&#39;t into women with bigger breasts. ;) The correlation might exist but correlation <> connection.

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, there&#39;s my first "not me&#33;"

10. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east &#039;neath the willow tree? Sex
    don&#39;t worry, there are still plenty of us around to confirm the relation ;)

11. jonb

Gold Member

I didn&#39;t say that, Jana dearie. I said some guys around here aren&#39;t turned on by women with bigger breasts. One big reason is because some guys around here aren&#39;t turned on by women period.

12. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

. . . . I also think that among hung men there is more interest in seeing other men their own size than not. Just an opinion, not scientific fact, but this board exists for a reason, so I&#39;ll leave you to draw your own conclusions.
    [post=319766]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Jana: I fully agree with your summations (as usual), but would like to add that I think among the hung there is MORE interest in seeing others their size and larger, but that this isn&#39;t limited to the hung. We, ones with penes, grow very fond of these possessions and ofttimes this attaction extends to those hanging from other guys. Of course, this is expected of gay men, but I know and have known many str8s who are eager to talk about their endowment, as well as the penes of others. Bi? I don&#39;t know, but lots of times this seems to come along with age, in
    that these long-married-family guys become open enough to express their interests. I wish we knew how many str8 family men look forward to getting to LPSG, looking at pictures and getting boned up with reading. Maybe it&#39;s used as a type of foreplay for hetero sex, but I don&#39;t rule out its providing material for a hand job of their own. What do you think?

Luke

13. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Madame Zora ((Jana), bless you. Wise as always&#33;

14. madame_zora

Gold Member

I didn&#39;t say that, Jana dearie. I said some guys around here aren&#39;t turned on by women with bigger breasts. One big reason is because some guys around here aren&#39;t turned on by women period.
    [post=319778]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Ya got me there&#33; I know there are no hard and fast rules, but my pm box tells me a lot of big guys like big boobs, just an observation. I&#39;ve also observed that amoung the women I know with big boobs, a lot of them like looking at big dicks. I&#39;m not talking about necessarily choosing partners based on this (I know I&#39;m the only asshole on earth that does that), just interest.

Luke, I think it&#39;s just perfectly normal for any guy to be interested in penises of any size. You&#39;re interested in how they compare, what other men do with theirs, etc. I think women would be just as interested in vaginas if they were external and we had to touch them every time we pee. Sure, as we get older, our interest in fantasy develops beyond what little it took to get us aroused when we were younger, so same sex observations are something we look to for stimulation, nothing unusual about that.

Dr. Rock, I don&#39;t care what size your dick is, I think you&#39;re hot&#33;

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yeah, Jana, that does explain why females aren&#39;t as interested in their vaginas as males are in their dicks. Thanks for pointing that out for us. It sure eliminates any viewing by other females when you take a leak and glory hole activities, too :rolleyes:

Luke

16. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east &#039;neath the willow tree? Sex
    likewise&#33; ... uhh ... well, you know what I mean. :p

17. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Two asides, neither a "cock-off":

1. In high school, college and USN days - if I and other male buds got together with multiple gals, I usually wound up with the woman with the largest chest. In those days I was just slightly over "average" - and among our group there was usually a very large guy - he seemed to NOT be preferred by the larger women -
    and I must say - I wondered why.
    Now that I&#39;m married and larger, similar "getting-it-on" activity does not present - but - I have NOT continued to be blessed with the attention/attraction of the well-endowed women.
    Attention is across-the-board.
    I don&#39;t think there&#39;s a correlation.

2. A second topic to pursue would be whether women who can accommodate larger guys prefer them more than normal or smaller women do. I believe that even among the sexually very-experienced women, penis size is a consideration/concern before partnering; but Not a Yes/No decision-factor. Even among the inexperienced - denial of getting together seems temporary or is easily
    overcome. The mental denial of having sex, not the physical aspect of entry.

18. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

thirteenbyseven,
    well one thought that comes to mind is that this forum is very much a cock dueling place. though for me it&#39;s more in the direction of comparing notes with other guys of very large size. other than that i am not sure what a cock duel is. comparing hard ons? well i have done that before, once in a blue moon. not sure how that would work on a nude beach. that jamiaca resort i have heard about though. the thought is very intriguing. i&#39;d be interested to know what exactly happens in a cock-duel and what your friend experienced.

thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted