cock on cam - ladies only!!

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by D_Joseba_Guntertwat, Sep 16, 2008.

1. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

Thick 7x6 cock for cam2cam on MSN - feelthegirth@hotmail.com. I'll be on later today or this evening. NO MEN!

If you are a man I will NOT chat with you!

2. quick098

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    We will ofcourse play along with your denial and need to be seen by other men. For your fantasy purposes I will be Veronica, 22 years old, huge tits and a virgin.

3. tumbleweed18

tumbleweed18 New Member

I'll be lisa....a 19year old slag that just can't get enough of big dicks, and absolutely adore watching blokes on webcam (like all 19year old girls do) I have a tight pussy and tits that can just engulf you cock....unfortunately I have no cam or mic, and I've just got a new laptop, so I don't have any pictures of myself....actually, I just found one....isn't it odd how I look ALOT like jenna jameson, yes, people do say we look identical! my screename will be of course be gaz....but thats short for lisa where I come from....so add me!

4. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Oh come on, be reasonable.
    There are women out there who like to play on cam. A man pretending to be a woman is just a turn off - and quite obvious usually.

5. quick098

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude...All guys check out other guys junk...That is why you are here...that is why you posted your cam2cam here. Be honest a big cock is a turn on. I am not saying this is gay and it doesn't matter. Also know that other guys are interested in see it is also a turn on for you.

Your request for "NO MEN" seemed unrealalistic and a cry for acceptance from your own feelings of confusion.

6. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Sorry if I offended anyone by making a fuss about it.
    Honestly it doesn't turn me on at all to cam with men, I appreciate the compliments but really it's not what I'm looking for.
    Ok, maybe this isn't the best place to advertise for girls to watch my cock.
    Have fun out there.

7. griplock22

griplock22 Member

seems reasonable enough to me to ask for no men.
    he wants to show off to women and get off on that. but not men. no "denial" of his want to be seen by other men, just a want to be seen by women.
    whats so hard to understand?

8. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    It's just that he's reduced his audience pool to close to the null set, but hey, needles in haystacks do exist. On the other hand, he ought to go for his core demographic, so happy hunting!

[Let's see, can I work any more metaphors into this?]

Draft saved Draft deleted