Cock on clit: How does this feel like?

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't often go with girls these days, but cock on clit has always been for me a bit of the foreplay for both of us. good way for both to get the juices flowing

Although I'm a virgin, I'm wondering for like 4 years how is it like to rub your cock on a clit. It must be amazing :tongue:

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not sure if you're looking for a female response or not, but for what it's worth I LOVE feeling a cock (especially the head) rubbing against my clit!! Part of it might be that it's not "usual" since the regular in-and-out is more common, but I just love the sensation and if it continues long enough I can cum that way. Actually, the feeling of a cock and balls (or tits and pussy, for that matter) rubbing along any part of my body is an enormous turn-on for me.

Reactions: bulgegawker

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, it's pretty fucking hot...i'd never use it as a sole substitute (at least not without some prompting), but it's a beautiful mutual tease and makes for good foreplay and hot "midplay" (like pulling out in the middle of fucking her and rubbing up and down against her...nice interlude before reentry. ;) ).