Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice gifs! My girl cums just from that, I do it when she's either getting sore from my thrusting or just as something fun to do different or to help get me hard again when it starts softening up. She enjoys it, but there needs to be a decent amount of lube.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cock on clit, feels the same as cock head on cock head. Clits are the same as cocks, just smaller, with no holes. We all start out in the womb with the same genital material. One goes in, and the other stays out. The clit is basically a tiny cock, and the hood is the same as foreskin.
In theory, sure. But in practice? Dicks lack labia. Having rubbed my pussy against both cocks and other pussies, I'm going to have to say it doesn't feel remotely similar. And before you say that wasn't the question, I'll just toss in that with a lot of women there is no way to access the clit without coming into contact with her lips. I am one of those women. Have you actually ever rubbed the head of your cock against a clit?

As for the OP, for me, Rawdog, it feels like an exquisit tease before I insist on getting fucked in earnest.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love doing that! Love being on top with his cock trapped on his belly and just slide back and forth. Lovely orgasms! It'll never replaced penetration, but makes great foreplay or a change of pace.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love you all! Thank you for the compliments on the GIFs and thank you so very much for the additional descriptions.

MMMMMMmmmmmmm..... is all I can really say.

I do love the switch in sensations for the both of us. Don't get me wrong, I love the whole thrusting thing, but when my arms give out, then what? We sit back and admire each other's genitals and rub 'em toogether!

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How about this...

Guy on his back, girl sliding her pussy over his dick.... while another guy fucks her from behind. She uses the guy underneath to stimulate her clit but still has all the sensation of being filled and fucked.

Not sure if this would actually work but shit it would be fun trying.

I suspect that it might be hard for her to stay sliding along the cock especially if the guy fucking her starts to pick up the speed and force of his fucking.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends a lot on the natural angle of the penis involved. One of my beloveds has a very right-angled penis, that tends to stand straight out. He likes to do this when we are both facing one another lying on our sides, between my 'American thighs' (AC/DC ref)

My other beloved's penis stands up toward his belly more and he is not as fond of this particular sort of play, at least with me.

Maybe someday he'd consent to being the rear man?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is this too frustrating for you, a really good way to endlessly "fuck", or just a good change to the usual in-out in-out?

If it goes for more than a second or two . . . too fucking frustrating!!!!

But then, you knew I'd say that :tongue:.

Hold the presses! THIS is the one I've been looking for:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljb32ihYim1qcs721o1_500.gif

This one does look rather appealing though. If you MUST frustrate me, do it this way :biggrin1:.

One of my regular partners enjoys this very much. Sometimes we never get around to actual penetration.

:eek::eek::eek:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it goes for more than a second or two . . . too fucking frustrating!!!!

But then, you knew I'd say that :tongue:.

Yes I did, as a matter of fact. It does give us a good break from the vigorous action though.

This one does look rather appealing though. If you MUST frustrate me, do it this way :biggrin1:.

Yeah, thought you'd like that one.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I did, as a matter of fact. It does give us a good break from the vigorous action though.

I'm not half predictable :tongue:. Believe it or not, I find mid-sex genital snuggling to be a good break from the vigourous action. Well, genital snuggling with added orgasms :redface:. Not quite the same thing.

Yeah, thought you'd like that one.

:redface: Again, I'm obviously predictable.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
feels loverly, the grind/mash makes me toes curl.

stroking the underside of his cock over my clit, between my lips feels better. the glans/frenulum bumping over my clit is to die for.

hmm the friction on labia/labia minora is sweet. too.

Mr. Rawdog provides another "horn up the ladies" thread.

eta: i so missed the cock spanking gif.
thank you, Mr. Rawdog :biggrin:

Last edited:

clav2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love the feeling of my partner's clitoris on my glans, and mostly it seems to be mutual. Very enjoyable indeed.