Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely love tease a tight wet slit with my hard cleanshaven cock rubbing against it or straddling from behind resting my cock along their ass and then I lean into them massaging them my cock eventually gets rock hard oozing pre-cum making that ass crack slippery until I slyly slide my cock inside them mmmmm.

Yes love rubbing cock all over like when the pre-cum has your cock glistening rubbing it between nice tits or across a sexy mouth...

Reactions: AlwaysSunnyinDFW

CaledonianLass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it! I have a very sensitive clit that tingles with excitement when I get aroused. Like others have said, this is more of a foreplay position more than anything. Cock on clit will get me sopping wet within minutes. :biggrin1: I also do cock on clit when my guy cums and that warm gooey liquid shooting out of a rock hard throbbing cock rubbing against my clit just makes me moan and shake with pleasure!:wink:

Agreed. It feels fantastic. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience, chicks seem to LOVE it! Good way to change shit up, as previously stated before too. Great way to hold off from blowing your wad too if you get "too" close - but wanna keep your girl going too. ;]

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Not sure if you're looking for a female response or not, but for what it's worth I LOVE feeling a cock (especially the head) rubbing against my clit!! Part of it might be that it's not "usual" since the regular in-and-out is more common, but I just love the sensation and if it continues long enough I can cum that way. Actually, the feeling of a cock and balls (or tits and pussy, for that matter) rubbing along any part of my body is an enormous turn-on for me.

oh I like you

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great thread - I really like doing this, and it is a common request from my girlfriend. I love how wet she gets when I do this. I usually rub her clit with my cock before we get started, but sometimes we will stop in the middle of sex to do this. If you've never tried it, I recommend it!

mouse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my this is what I'm talking about ! I am a Dick rubbing clit junkie . This is now my favorite thread here.

Renn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I'm a couple years late to this party but...

1. This is one of my favorite things ever. I cannot stress how incredible it feels to me. It's such just the perfect tease... and so easy to get off this way.

2. Some of these gifs are just too hot.

I'm going to go find my "massager" and have some private time now. ... So long, and thanks for all the gifs :)

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a subtler variation of this kind of cock on clit move. I pull up my foreskin and use it to caress their labia, then I pull the foreskin over her clit and "kiss' it with it, then move the foreskin around and over and around her clit. Many women can cum in a minute or two from this. Feels, powerful yet velvet soft.

AndyPJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a GF who really loved it. She would hold my dick and rub my leaking dick head across her clit with almost a popping action. Man do I miss those days!

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot to watch -thanks for the clips - and fun to do. For me, it's really foreplay, though it feels great; it can have top-grade results for some women, especially if they can direct proceedings (as to movement, speed etc).