Cock or Comfort

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Since im currently getting neither ive been thinking is it the cock i am missing or the comfort of having a man and intimacy around?

Could you be satisfied going your entire life having VERY good sex with a man who was well endowed but had no emtional attchment to
OR
Would you prefer VERY bad sex with a 'small' man that you loved ?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience it depends on what stage of my life I'm in. I've "done the whole falling in love, get married, have a child" thing, and even though it's been almost 2 yrs since I got divorced right now I'm not looking for the "comfort" as you say, just good cock is perfect :tongue: . But if I had to pick either cock or comfort for my whole life I'd say I'd have to go with comfort because you can teach a smaller guy to be good in bed but you can't teach a jerk to be someone I want to be around.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
In my experience it depends on what stage of my life I'm in. I've "done the whole falling in love, get married, have a child" thing, and even though it's been almost 2 yrs since I got divorced right now I'm not looking for the "comfort" as you say, just good cock is perfect :tongue: . But if I had to pick either cock or comfort for my whole life I'd say I'd have to go with comfort because you can teach a smaller guy to be good in bed but you can't teach a jerk to be someone I want to be around.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
You're welcome. How are things with the "paintbrush" artist?

:naughty: :redface: Heh heh. Nice, although things are never quite as easy as we'd like them to be. I don't want to hijack this thread. Mercurial - PM me if you want the details :biggrin1: .

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to pick the comfort. To have love and companionship is more important than sexual gratification. People can learn to be better lovers.

yonjoi

Just Browsing
Media
both are extremes.i enjoy it with my partner almost always.we both try to satisfy the other one first.

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitely comfort here.

If a man is someone comfortable to be with, everything else can be dealt with. If they're not a comfortable fit other ways, even talking becomes a chore.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lee_M said:
Since im currently getting neither ive been thinking is it the cock i am missing or the comfort of having a man and intimacy around?

Could you be satisfied going your entire life having VERY good sex with a man who was well endowed but had no emtional attchment to
OR
Would you prefer VERY bad sex with a 'small' man that you loved ?

To quote Steven Sondheim lyrics, "Is it always "or"? Is it never "and"?

I'm having lots of intimacy (but so far no sex) with a man who has a small penis. When/if we start getting even more sexual, it's going to be amazing. I have had great sex, minus intimacy with a pretty small guy, and both intimacy and sex with a few huge guys. I've had great sex, minimal intimacy with some fairly large guys.

I can't actually wrap my head around either situation you describe. I'm not likely to tolerate either. Consistently awful sex with no improvement despite trying (or worse, due to not trying at all) is eventually going to damage the intimacy level as well. For me, a physical demonstration of love (sitting with legs touching, hand holding, hugging, kissing, braiding my hair, sex- any physical demonstration) is strongly desired, or I don't really feel loved. But even more important is time spent together. I need long conversations, card games, vaccations, car rides to nowhere, movies, dinners out, dinners in- time. I must have that time spent together or I don't feel loved. So you see, if i don't have both, I don't feel loved.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
I can't actually wrap my head around either situation you describe. I'm not likely to tolerate either.
you beat me to it. these sort of dilemmas always make me shift in my seat worse than a UTI. mehh.