Cock Orgy

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by jdoe86, Aug 22, 2005.

1. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    A few years ago, I ran an ad on a few swingers’ sites and I was getting calls from men, women and couples. One night, I got a call from a guy who lived not to far away. He said he was a bi guy and he wanted to know if I wanted to get involved in a guys only sex party. I was horny (when am I not horny) and it had been awhile since I had cock. He gave me the address and I told him I would be there within the hour. I arrived at the apartment complex and followed the directions he gave me to his place. I knocked on the door and it opened a minute or so later. He was about 6’ with sandy blond hair. His body was average and he was wearing a bathrobe. He led me in and asked if I wanted a beer. I asked him for some water instead. He gave me bottled water and showed me around. He showed me the bathroom and asked if I needed to use it. I needed to piss and went into the room. As I unzipped, he stood in the doorway (I didn’t close the door) and watched me pull my cock out. I kind of “showed it off” before I released a stream of piss into the bowl. He came into the bathroom and stood next to me. His robe was open and I saw a rock hard 7” cock pointing straight out. When I finished pissing he reached out to shake my cock. As he shook it, it started to get hard. He looked in amazement as my pierced penis grew in his hand. He asked me a few questions about my piercing (when I got it, did it hurt, and do I leave it in for sex) and then knelt down for further inspection. I turned my body to face him; he stuck his tongue out to lick the salty pee from the tip. My cock throbbed in his hands and the head grew larger. I was busy looking down at his mouth and hands working my cock. I looked up and saw three nude guys standing in the doorway. One of them (I’ll call him John) asked if I was the “big cock”. Steve (the blond one) pulled his mouth away and showed my cock to them. Someone said that we need to take it back to the bedroom so they could share it. We ended up in the bedroom and I took my clothes off. The other guys were nude and sporting rock hard cock. Steve had 7” and John had about 5 ½”. John was dark skinned and had a thick accent. The other two guys were Bob and Franco. Bob was a Mexican guy with about 7 uncut inches. Franco had olive skin and stood well over 6’5”. His cock was long and thin. He was so hard his foreskin was pulled back and his pointed purple head glistened with pre-cum. Steve was about to go down on his knees again when there was knocking at the door. He got up and slipped the robe back on. In the mean time, I went over to the bed and climbed on. Bob got between my legs and moved up to my cock. I leaned back against the headboard and enjoyed his expert mouth on my hardness. He was licking the pee hole as he stroked my cock. Franco climbed up on the bed and stood over me. His cock was almost at the right height for me to slip it right into my mouth. He crouched a bit and slid his cock into my mouth. One of my hands stroked his cock while the other found his asshole. I placed a finger at his ass and it was already lubed and open. Instead of sliding one finger inside him, I pushed three. They went deep inside him with little resistance. I fingered his ass while I swallowed his cock. His cock slide down my throat and he fucked my face. As I worked a fourth finger in, I felt Bob rocking back and forth as he sucked my cock. Someone was fucking him and he moaned as my cock filled his awaiting mouth. Franco suddenly pulled away and cum shot out of his cock. It was thick and creamy. Some of it landed near my mouth and the rest onto my chest. He moved away from me and my fingers left his open ass. I looked down at Bob and behind him was a black haired Asian guy pounding him as hard as he could. As he fucked Bob, he introduced himself as Thomas. His hands were holding onto his hips so he could fuck him as deep as possible. Bob pulled his mouth away and let out a groan. I’m not sure if he was jacking off or what, but he was shooting an endless stream of cum all over the bed. Thomas let go of Bob’s hips and pulled his cock out. It was 6” and covered in cum. Steve was next to me fingering his own ass. He pushed his ass up in the air and asked if I wanted to fuck it. I didn’t say anything; I just got up and moved his hips so his ass was facing off the bed. His butt looked like it had already been fucked a few times that night, but when he pulled his fingers away to let me feed him my cock, it closed up quickly. His as was tight, but not too tight where I couldn’t slide it in with one stroke. The other guys cheered me on and watched as I violated his ass. Thomas went to the front of Steve and shoved his cock into Steve’s open mouth. I’m not sure how long I fucked Steve’s ass, but over time it got looser and looser. I was withdrawing my cock completely from his sloppy ass and then shoving it in till my balls bounced off his. I really wasn’t paying attention to the other guys and when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I was startled. It was John and he asked if he could double fuck Steve with me. I’d never double fucked a guy so I said sure. It was then that I realized I was covered in sweat. Since I was tiring, I chose to be on the bottom. Steve climbed on and lowered himself onto my awaiting cock. It slid in like a hot knife through butter, him moaning when I hit bottom. He leaned forward and John moved in behind Steve. I felt Johns cock rub against mine and the head pushed against Steve’s asshole. At first I didn’t think it would work and then it happened. Steve’s ass suddenly opened enough for John to slide in. The feeling of John’s cock sliding against mine was amazing. His balls bounce off mine and he worked his 5 ½” in and out. I didn’t realize I was so close to cumming and the cock rubbing against mine was bringing me quickly to the edge. My cum was surging out of my cock and I couldn’t hold it back. I painted Steve’s insides with a huge load of thick cum. John was still stroking and then I felt the hotness of his cum mixing with mine. John pulled out and Franco replaced him without missing a beat. My cock was still semi-hard and the stroking of Franco’s cock started to get me hard again. Franco kept pumping till his hot cum mixed with John’s and mine. Bob followed Franco and then Thomas. I always take forever to cum a second time and I wasn’t even close to cumming. Finally, Steven fell off my cock and a waterfall of cum poured out of him. With my cock still hard, Bob climbed on it and bounced up and down. I didn’t realize I was so close to the end of the bed till I felt Franco raise my legs. His cock slid inside me with little effort and he fucked me with long slow strokes as Bob bounced on my cock. The long strokes were hitting my prostate and I felt the cum getting ready to leave my body again. I moaned out I was going to cum and Bob suddenly pulled away from my cock. Steve and John went for my cock, mouths ready for my eruption. John’s hand stroked me a few times and a fountain of cum pulsed out of me. Franco’s fucking made four hard streams leave me and I felt like my whole body was exiting though my peephole. Franco had shot another load in me and it drained out of me when he pulled his cock out. Steve and John licked my cum up and I passed out. A bit later, I awoke to a mouth on my spent cock. Bob was trying to bring it back to life, but the most he could get out of it was half hard. I told him I could fuck him if his ass was open enough and he told me it was. I got behind him and pushed my semi-hard cock into his loose, gaping ass. The squishing sounds his ass made as my cock went in and out fueled the fire in me to give it my best to get fully hard again. I fucked him for the next ten minutes, but nothing more than what I already had. I told him I was sorry I couldn’t get hard again and he told me he was surprised I had the energy to even try to fuck, let alone get hard enough to slide it in. I felt weak and told Bob I needed a break. I found my way to the shower and jumped in. It felt good to was all the sweat and cum off me. I went out to the front room and everyone except Bob was in there watching T.V. and eating chips and dip. I kicked back and munched on some food and told them I had to go. I took off and when I got home, I crashed on the bed sound asleep. I got a call a few days later and Steve and I hooked for a few “one on ones”, but never got a chance for a cock orgy.

2. Reese21

Reese21 New Member

Talk about one hell of a story... it got me so hot picturing two guys doublefuck a stud...i creamed w/o touchin my cock. Above all top quality man...love to hear more from you.

3. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Quite hot. Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted