cock out of shorts!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by yarak, Jan 10, 2010.

1. yarak

yarak Active Member

Albums:
    [​IMG]Today's offering...hope you like it!

2. Stretch

Stretch New Member

I just have to ask out of curiosity. All of your pics have a very strange look, as if they've been captured from video. Is that the case and if not, what is the cause?

3. yarak

yarak Active Member

Albums:
    You're right. Shot with a video camera, then taken the snapshot of the clip. That is how my vid camera works. You should try it!

4. Stretch

Stretch New Member

That's actually how most video cameras work. I just find it much easier and practical to just snap a photo with my phone cam and immediately upload it. The video process seems like a lot of effort just to get a single photo. It doesn't really make sense to me. I actually have a shot in my gallery captured from a video I made but it dosen't have the cartoonish quality that yours do.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/172544/cat/500/ppuser/3792

Can I ask you why you do it that way? They have an unreal quality to them. Do you process them in a special way?

5. yarak

yarak Active Member

Albums:
    The latest HD vid/snapshot cameras allows you to select the snapshot one wants from the clip. Takes 5 min to snap & upload, & I get the pic I want 2 use straightaway. I thought most people nowadays do it like that. Sorry if you find like my pics cartoonish, but I've had no complaints up till now. Just look at the number of comments I get in my picture gallery. 99.99% +ve comments.

6. Stretch

Stretch New Member

:smile:...Just to put that into perspective...there was a rubber doll used once in somebodies gallery that also garnered +ve comments and invitations to cam2cam...lol. I really do understand how video cameras work. This is not a very special feature, just an interesting way to go about getting a single photo. I was just wondering if you process them with something to give them that look. This isn't anywhere near a complaint...just a fact. I'm surprised nobody has ever brought this up or asked you about the photos you post before. They are unusual. No stress...hope you're having fun.

7. THEPENISGUY

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thans an impressive cock!...Can see why you like to show it off man!...JIM!...Worth chceckin out!

Draft saved Draft deleted