Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This vid, below, is such a turn-on. A pretty petite girl, with lovely shaped tits, is pampering a guy with a massive cock. The way she jerks his cock in the bath is awesome! What she's doing is called "nuru" massage, is seems. Anyone heard of this before? Or, better still, has anyone actually enjoyed one of these massages? :smile:

That was HOT! Great girl and huge cock... Would love to have this kind of treatment...

slam3000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That was incredibly sexy - I'm so hard now! When I was in Bangkok, a woman gave me a naked massage where she spent a long time fondling my balls and cock, which made me cum, but it was nowhere near as hot as this!

Last edited:

BXRBRFSCOWBOY

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah Thailand is a great...GREAT place to go for this kind of thing... On one of my R&R from a deployment to the Middle East me and a few friends went to Thailand instead of going home that time, went to this place and got a "body on body" massage. It was phenomenal... no sex actually happened but she gave me an amazing massage and rubbed my dick and balls and prostate for about an hour... she was smokin' hot and kept complementing the size of my penis saying she wished more Thai guys were hung like Americans...lol- I'm not really THAT big anyway...was a nice confidence booster. Needless to say...led to an amazing orgasm that shot all over the place.

ksbigcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
this might be the hottest video i've ever seen. sign me up! i'm really not sure how he resisted slipping it in her until the end though. woulda driven me crazy...

Sparky1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you don't mind a guy doing it, I can do a hell of a lot better than that! I'll keep you on the edge with my hands, fingertips and tongue until you're begging me to let you shoot!