Cock pics

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find both close-up and full body photos exciting. It depends on what mood I am in...Sometimes, I just want to see cock! Other times, I am also interested in the guy "behind" the penis. :biggrin1:

D_Ben Jergen Hoff

Experimental Member
Media
it probably depends which body is attached to the penis - sometimes u see a gr8 cock - but the attachment is less than satisfying - or vice versa.

i like to know that the whole package is good tho :)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually prefer one that includes more of the body than just a guy's cock, an anonymous cock doesn't really give much of an idea of what someone's body is like, and I never find cock pics really erotic although I do like cock. We all like to communicate with someone we find attractive so I think it's best to be upfront and post as much of your body as you're able to (face in pic is always lovely but not many people are willing to post this type of photo), it's better to know before you start chatting or emailing someone that they're actually to your taste rather than to base an opinion that someone's going to have your ideal body on just their cock, then find out they're actually the opposite of what you like.

D_Olly_Oxenfrie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The cocks are always great to look at but some of the bodies I can live without seeing.

have to agree with you :confused: wish it wasn't so though, I know we can't all be built like Punisher :tongue: but sometimes the bodies scare me :eek: especially when I think that we expect somebody else to share or enjoy that body with some measure of enthusiasm.. :confused:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My body is now in the gallery. Kinda blurry cos my phone camera is a bit poo. And I don't have the sexiest or most toned body. But there you go! I had my boxers down a bit but you can't really tell.

Anyway there ya go. J'etais ...bored.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do my best to get good pictures. It's hard to do by myself with limited equipment.

...OB

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't really want to show my face, but showing a larger part of my body would be OK...problem is, I am not yet savvy enough to get far enough away from myself to get the entire length of my hard cock in the frame or to show much more than a thin slice of my body! I suppose most guys have the same problem when taking photos of themselves.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Self pics are hard work, learn to use your self timer then take just a random shot of yourself so you know where the frame ends, (I found putting post its on the wall at the upper limit of the frame in the middle helped a lot)

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it's better to know before you start chatting or emailing someone that they're actually to your taste rather than to base an opinion that someone's going to have your ideal body on just their cock, then find out they're actually the opposite of what you like.

Well, I guess that's important if you're here to pick-up.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The 10 second timer and patience are key. For every decent pic I get, I delete 10 or so.

I agree that close ups of cocks are boring. Also, too easy to fake that way as well.

As for editing for color/texture/etc., Picasa (free from Google) is a nifty little program--reduces the artificial flash light, can straighten a pic, sharpen, etc. and it is FREE!