Cock - pierce or not?

opheicleide

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thin I am really lucky. I have a b.f who has a great personality, who looks fantastic, and who has 8 plus inches of really thick uncut cock. Same length as mine, but thicker.
Recently he has been talking about getting a Prince Albert piercing, and I am concerned. I don't really know much about these piercings.
So can you help?
Anyone who has got a Prince Albert - what does it feel like, can you pull your foreskin over the ring? Are you glad you had it done?
Anyone who has had sex with a Prince Albert guy. What does it feel like to have cock and ring up your ass? Does it feel good?
Do you have to be very careful when playing with and handling a pierced cock?
I want to know more about this, and I want to share your views with my b.f. before he makes up his mind to pierce or not to pierce.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Go for it! you will not regret this piercing, it looks good with foreskin and feels really good. You only have to be careful the first few weeks then you can play away.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As the owner of a Prince Albert, I can say it feels great from the giving end. I wouldn't give it up willingly. As far as receiving, I can't really say. I've never had a pierced dick in my ass, and the wife says it doesn't do anything for her, but it doesn't bother her either. Your partner will enjoy it more if he stretches it to at least a 6ga, if not bigger. As long as you don't try hanging a cinderblock from it, he should be fine with playing with it. Just let it heal before getting hot n heavy.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Looks hot... makes even the nicest looking cock look better...
its really fun to suck a guy with a PA- cause you can play with it with your tongue..

You probably won't feel much with it inside...

But if you bareback, you WILL want to clean the thing really well both before and after...

If he gets one, buy an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner to keep things hygenic.

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had mine 16 years, it's been out a total of an hour (two MRIs). I'd feel nekkid without it, and I'd miss the sensation of something *very firm* rubbing me "inside the head", which , when combined with the external friction, just really has a direct line to my brain.

I was wanking (gently) in three days, playing covered (gently) in about a week, and up to my usual shenanigans in two weeks. I tend to heal wounds pretty quickly, and used Hibiclens and saline rinses to keep it clean.

E

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I thin I am really lucky. I have a b.f who has a great personality, who looks fantastic, and who has 8 plus inches of really thick uncut cock. Same length as mine, but thicker.

Yes you ARE lucky aren't you!!!

Well why not!! As long as the person doing it knows what they're doing!!

I think if the guy has a very nice cock then this can look really attractive...

Go 4 it I reckon!! :smile: