Cock piercing!

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone telling you to ignore a trained professional, pierce yourself and introduce fresh piercings to strange bodily fluids is an utter and complete idiot.

No, really.. Body Modification artists and bodypiercers only give out those aftercare advices to anoy you. Why go to a doctor when you can cut your own kidneystones out with a paperclip and a spoon! Sterile is just a fancy word for "rubbed it on my pants twice, looks clean", yes? Ofcourse not. DIY piercing can be just as idiotic and dangerous as DIY surgery. I'd say go for it if you don't value your penis or your health, if you do or at anytime grow some brains - get it done by a pro. Seriously. Plus, a misplaced penile frenulum piercing could mean rejection by the body, would easily rip and could be just anoying with intercourse. I'd also fairly doubt anyone who'd be stupid enough to do their own piercings would know the slightest thing about jewelry and the quality of it.

But hey, I'm just a modification artist with three studio's.. What would I know!

LowRida

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVE my ladder! It hurt for about 2 seconds while he was pushing the needle through but after that I didnt feel anything. It was a lil sore to the touch for about a month or a month and a half afterward but I was still able to masturbate gently and having the new hardware there felt amazing. I highly suggest getting one!!! You will not be disappointed. GOOD LUCK!!!

Media
I went to pros for all of my piercings. I love them. My PA is no longer really useable but I was not as learned about all that when I got it done. I Fred to get a "deep" PA because I felt like I had just really thin wall/skin in the usual spot. I let the piercer talk me out of that but should have stood my ground. It stretched very easily and quickly and now is only a 1/4" of tissue keeping it from being a meato. Oh well.
Go to a pro. Talk about what you want. Think about it and don't let anyone rush your decision. If that pro doesn't make you feel good about the whole process, find another. Then follow what they say!

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
If i get it pierced and i decide to remove it, will the hole seal up..will it scar?

I have had my frenum pierced, self piercing, for probably 25 years. I rarely wear jewelry in it. It has healed. There is no real scar--just a hole. The hole has never closed up.

Last edited:
Media
Sounder, funny you should ask... I have flown with all of those in. On the trip out I replaced them all with acrylics but had the lot in a ziploc in my front pocket. I figured I would leave them in my pocket and remove all other metal (coins, keys, etc) ans see how it went. Breezed right through! On the way home I was flying alone as wife had to stay for a week, so I put them all back in. No problem again! I know it looks like a lot of metal but I guess the overall mass is stll too small.

cutelincs

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Guys,

Thinking about getting this done, already spoken to a studio who recommends 10g to start with, does this sound about right? I have suggest it should be stretched to 8g there and then to save any issues later on (things i have read online!).

What do you all recommend for the first size, and what size ring?

Media
Two words. Either order. Fucking awesome. Awesome fucking!!
Really love them. Note; I have a very pronounced line down the center of my scrotum. This made it very easy for the piercer to accurately line them all up. Also he asked me at outset if I wanted them deep or shallow. I said I did NOT want any of them migrating out so he went deeper so that he went thru some of the tendon as well. The tendon ends at the part that is guiche territory tho so if you do those as well they just need to grab a good chunk of skin. I got pierced at 10 and then immediately stretched to 8 for all the rings. There was virtually zero blood and I drove home. I only did two at first. Soon as I had those I knew I wanted more. Got 4 more the next time, then 8 the next time, then 11 the last time. My last guiche was too shallow and started migrating so I pulled it out and let it heal. My piercer was stoked about it all and it went into his " extreme" album. He also cut me a deal after the first 6 so that I got a "bulk rate" on it.
LOVE EM. LOVE EM. LOVE EM!!!

Grampareg

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Go for it I had a pa for 8 years till I turned it to a meato, partial sub and split head. Have it done if you dont like it you can always remove it