Cock Piercings - attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My new 'friend' has a 'Prince Albert' (? ring through the head of his cock) and small bars (8 I think) along the underside of his cock. I had never encountered this before and although I initially found it a bit weird became facinated and I rather enjoy them now (as long as the ring in the end is not too big!). Have any other women come across this situation and, if so, how did you deal with it?

(P.S. he takes them all out no problem if I ask him to, especially for bj's as I don't want to break any teeth!)

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congrat, I love piercings!
The guys I've been with always take them out for sex (intercourse or bjs), but they are sooo fun to play with.

One of my recent exs had a ladder and I would love to get him hard and watch the precum flow over and drip off them like a waterfall. They're great for temperature play.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The bars underneath look like a ladder so maybe I shall have to watch for the waterfall effect next time I see him!!!!

To make it a bit less weird we went and bought a ring for the head together, a nice black one with a sort of Celtic design on it, that he wears only when we're together, I've found that I like fiddling with it!!!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Piercings are totally awesome. I fucked a guy with a very large gauge PA and it felt like I got hit with a 2 tonne truck. I would do it again though, I really enjoy the look and feel of the piercings.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Speaking as a guy who appreciates cock... Any cock looks better pierced than not.

Speaking as another guy who appreciates cock... I think they ruin a good cock totally! Cocks should be au naturel apart from a bush trim. If I know a guy has a cock ring then the deals off. No thanks. They cant be very hygenic down there either.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Speaking as another guy who appreciates cock... I think they ruin a good cock totally! Cocks should be au naturel apart from a bush trim. If I know a guy has a cock ring then the deals off. No thanks. They cant be very hygenic down there either.

Ive never encountered one so maybe that would change my perception on them but i have to agree.The cock is an almost perfect design and i like it just how it is. I don't want the trouble of banging my teeth, getting my fingers caught up or anything like that when im playing. And the "I feel like a fuck can you take it out" seems like a bit of a mood killer.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He takes them out for bj's of course! I want to keep my teeth! And it dosent take him long to take them out so I don't have to wait long to get his yummy cock in my mouth!!!!!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have yet to encounter a man with a PA though I adore the look.
I can imagine that it would offer more/diffrent stimulation.
I would like to try sex with it, but only if the man attached to it was a sweetheart.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
My experiences - had a PA for a year and a half, fucked several women during that time. Some loved it, thought it looked and felt sexy, some newbies wanted to try it and were happy with the result. Others hated it, thought it would rip condoms or hurt them - it did neither, but they used to tense up when we fucked, and a couple of women refused to do it. Numbers were split about 50/50 between love and hate. Finally ended up with a woman who hated it, so took it out.

I miss it, even though my current wife doesn't like them either - she's had a couple, not mine. I wasn't doing man-on-man play at the time but have sucked a few PAs since - nice!

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had my PA for several years and only had few ladies that told me to take it out. Most were willing to try and they loved it. For blow jobs it normally comes out. At one time I had a 6 rung ladder but three of them have migrated out. My lady friends do like to play with the jewelry and that's fine by me.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for all your answers so far, nice to know its not just me who was nervous about being faced (he he) with a pierced cock for the first time!

I'm now looking forward to playing with his jewels again!!!! lol !!!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
penis piercings are very intimidating. i'm not sure whether or not i find them attractive, probably because i've yet to bang anyone with a PA or a "ladder." what i'd be most afraid of is accidentally ripping a piercing and causing damage. however, if i was attracted to a man who had piercings and he assured me it would be ok, then i would definitely give it a try to see how it feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.