Cock Piercings - attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeleeleel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love how piercings look, especially PA ones. Ladder piercings not as much. I have yet to encounter one in person, but I'd like to :)

nitestick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an apadravya that is awsome in my eyes. I have been with the same girl since peircing it and she does not like it in her. This is supposidly the most enjoyable for women and is mentioned in kama sutra.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have an apadravya that is awsome in my eyes. I have been with the same girl since peircing it and she does not like it in her. This is supposidly the most enjoyable for women and is mentioned in kama sutra.

I had the same- with the same result... not so much that she didn't like it... she loved the sensation... but the top ball on the stud would hit her cervix pretty hard when we were pounding hard...

Her Gyno actually mentioned that her cervix was badly bruised during an exam, and mentioned that repeated trauma to the cervix was not a good idea.

I had to switch to a heavy PA and let the top piercing go... but I have to say I really loved the feel of the Apadravya.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
update as well, didn't get the PA piercing
got a REVERSE PA piercing instead, healed up and awsome

Once you have the reverse PA- moving to an apadravya is easy... just slide the lance down thru the hole and all the way out the bottom, transecting the urethra.

Here's an idea I thought would be great... rather than a stud... stretch out the apadravya to that point where you can wear a fairly heavy gauge ring the runs thru the entire head...
It needs to be stretched just enough that when you thrust in, the ring will flip to either the left or right and lie alongside the shaft.
And as you pull out it will flip again to center...

This would prevent hitting the cervix with any steel, as the ring would curve back and away from the cervix on insertions... and the ring changing orientation with each change in direction should stimulate the G spot rather vigorously...

Status
Not open for further replies.