Cock piercings? ouch level from 1-10

southside91

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well lately I've been thinking about getting my cock pierced and I pump a good bit when I have time.So my head isn't as sensitive as it used to be.I love pumping and it gets my blood flowing.I was wondering on a level or ouch to SHOOT ME will I experience. I'M not timid I love having my cock squeeze hard and things of that nature so think I can psych my self up to do it I would be good.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My unit is stock, so this is not personal experience, but info I've gleaned from piercing related sites over the years. (Piercing fascinates me but I don't see myself ever having one.)

Prince Albert, Frenum: 2 or 3
Hafada: 4 or 5
Dydoe: 6 or 7
Apadravya: 8 or 9
Ampallang: 14

Well.... I must one of the 'lucky' ones here. When I got cut as a kid, the surgeon must have been a bit drunk and left a little bridge of skin by the scar line......so I can fit piercings there, without any kind of pain!
;)

D

deleted1040196

I found it painful. Probably a 7 when they did it and a 3 or 2 for a couple of weeks. When you first get it the ring is tight and doesn't bend so it can bite a little in your underwear til the hole gets a little bigger. But here I am after a couple of years:
View media item 1161571

Reactions: jose henrriques

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought it was going to be a pain index of 8 or more. It was only a 1. Similar to going commando and your jeans pinch you a little.

Dwg20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably 7, but only 2 seconds. It was a good decision. I’ve gauged up to a zero gauge PA.