Cock Piercings

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dwg12, Nov 11, 2006.

1. dwg12

dwg12 New Member

I have considering getting a PA or Frenum for quite awhile. For those of you that have them, do you still like them and have they made your sex life hotter? Can you wear your PA during sex? Have you had any health issues or regrets over being pierced?

2. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    I'm happy with my PA. I've had it since 98, I think. Stopped increasing the size at 4 gauge for aesthetic reasons (primarily I like the way the 4 g. looks, and I really don't want to be carrying a doorknocker in my pants).

You can't have it in during sex while wearing a condom. It can tear the condom. (not something I concern myself with)

Anal sex can be a bit uncomfortable with it in, unless your partner is sufficiently lubed up and relaxed. Otherwise it can cause him/her to bleed and can cause your penis to develop a dull ache.

Some guys like me to keep it in while fucking, others don't... matter of personal preference there. Can't speak for the ladies as I don't fuck chicks.

Probably best to take it out before getting head, as it can chip or crack teeth (especially the weightier ones), and forget about having it in if you are getting blown by someone with braces. I did that ONCE at a bookstore and learned my lesson the "hard" way.

Aside from peeing on my shoes every now and again, it really isn't a problem to wear 99% of the time. Every blue moon I do take it out for short periods (no more than a day or two), and always whenever I fly anywhere.

People seem to think it's pretty cool... and you can do fun things with the hole once it has healed. (see my gallery). Healing time for a PA is about 8 weeks... that's 8 weeks of no oral or intercourse. You can probably jack off with your new PA within 48 hours of getting it.

Tip: Until the wound has healed, be sure you wipe all your cum off of it immediately following a jackoff session, and use a warm, wet cloth. If the cum dries it will feel like shards of glass in your dick if the ring is moved.

4. WaSwimjock

WaSwimjock New Member

I've had a frenulum piercing since '91. After a few years I went to an 8 gauge and there it has stayed ever since. Never had a PA, but I suspect that I've got the best of all worlds. I don't pee on my shoes, don't have to sit to pee, and it looks and feels great. There are various sizes and types of jewelry you can wear in the piercing and it's easy to take out and put in. You can wear barbells or rings, and you can even get a ring large enough to swing over the top of the head and rest behind the glans for an extra thrill. You can also get penis plugs which can be held in by your fren piercing if that's your thing. The piercing itself was not bad at all, painwise; in fact it was far less than my tits which I had done last summer. THOSE were megatough and took a long time to heal - but to be honest they look and feel way cool now. The fren piercing took about 2 weeks to heal completely. For my money, I say the frenulum is the way to go. BTW, I'm cut, and I've got plenty of frenulum for the piercing. Also, as a rule, I don't do sex with the jewelry in, cause I simply don't want to risk my health or someone elses.

Draft saved Draft deleted